Reel 2 Reel - bottomless pit of faff, expense and hisssssssss

Haven’t you already got it?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Sadly not

Oh, has he not posted it to you yet? That’s not like him…

It’s all boxed up, ready to go but life reasons have gotten in the way :frowning:

It’ll be on its way in the next couple of weeks.

2 Likes

Swivel stubble face !

2 Likes

Oooh you tease.

jnbjl

1 Like

:rofl:

Here’s a promise, if I manage to slice myself up with that iKon like you did:

I will deffo post a picture of it.

1 Like

Tosser, that’s under the belt :smiley:

:ok_hand:

1 Like

Meh, this isn’t the fucking 'wam, it’s a proper forum.

Btw idlewithnodrive? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Good eh ?

Its got recordings of trains passing on it.

2 Likes

Proper hifi ‘music’.

Think yourself lucky, it could have been Coldplay

5 Likes

Might as well close the forum now it’s never going to get any better than that.

1 Like

Another one for a forum bidding war.

1 Like

Pffff 3.25ips.

I would hope not

Not bad at all.

Interestingly, or not, maybe. One of Claires colleagues, Bill, asked me at a college do a few months back about buying some hifi, it had to be small format and not stupid money. I suggested some Teac or Denon stuff, but he mentioned that years ago his flatmate had some NVA and he liked how it sounded.

I told him that it was still going and pointed him at eBay and HFS, advising him of the uniqueness of the owner…

Anyway apparently he joined and lurked for a bit, being much amused by the goings on.

And, here’s the interesting bit. He chimed in on a thread where someone from A N Other forum that is not unadjacent to this one… had complained about the Shit Flinging Gibbon using one of his photos of a bake off, citing copyright.

Bill, who apparently deals with copyright stuff on a science nerd forum, chipped in saying that @freefallrob was right in asking for the photos to be removed, just because he’d posted them somewhere else didn’t give Dunce the right to use them on his forum.

He was immediately banned, no explanation, he was just disappeared from the forum.

3 Likes

Ive got a record of steam engine sounds. You’re welcome to borrow if you’d like to record it to tape.

2 Likes