:grinning:

Bugger. FFS.

3 Likes

Hmmm, unreliable Porsche or Suzuki.

Such a dilemma.

1 Like

You know you want one…

1 Like

You’ll look less of a twat in a soft top Suzuki than a Porsche suv. And you can spend the money you save on important stuff like pork pies

:heart_eyes:

Mate of mine (female) used to have one of these:

It was actually rather good!

1 Like

Is that a targa top? :grinning:

It certainly was! The Suzuki X-90, 1995-97

I believe the 4th place, I just find it amazing how far Kia have come. At one time their engines were basically disposable maintenance items :grinning:

Oh yes. And an Autozam and Honda beat please. I can put them in the cupboard with my other toy cars.

1 Like

There is very good reliability for nissan but i read that one model let the side down with problems , cant remember the name but its no longer made

The Tino. Was a rebadged Renault mpv. We had two. First one was ok but we had trouble with the second including the earth strap between engine and chassis snapping twice (too short for the shaky Diesel engine) and then the turbo lunched itself due to some twat thinking the inner wheel arch was the right place to locate the turbo control actuator… which of course got wet and shitty and let the turbo overboost

Ah yes , I remember. I think it was the pulsar that was unreliable from which magazine