Rent A Faff - Pt 1 fund raiser

There should be one included in the case but there isn’t because its still in my office.

Hi Tim

Very happy with the prs which I got last year, 89 signature plays really well so playing a lot more electric as a result

ready to send but not had a reply from Steve - if there is anyone else wants to send me their address I can post today, steve said he wasn’t bothered if he was back of the queue so assume he wont mind

cheers
darren

1 Like

@mickbald ?

Thanks but I’m afraid I’m away for about a month soon so better wait a while till I get back.

Anyone?

Calm down dears. I’m back in the building.

I wasn’t in any rush as my W8 are effectively on moveable boards to pull out when listening gets serious. Also, I don’t have a set position to listen as it’s my lounge (I wish I could fit an armchair into the mix…).
I just fancy some lasers and pissing the wife off.

If no one else is pressing I’ll pm address. For those local to me you are welcome to use as well @browellm ? You could combine it with a lesson on windscreen wipe science?
@Spider and @freefallrob ? (Not seen @DiveDeepDog for a bit but he is posting elsewhere).

2 Likes

thanks steve - will pop in the post tomorrow morning

1 Like

For details on how to use these see…

£10 Proceeds paid direct to the forum

Send Payment direct to: https://www.paypal.me/audioabattoir

• Special Delivery (Either back to me or to the next happy faffer)

The not so small print.
*If more than one person wants a whirl you will ship to the next person S.D and so on - If the batteries go on your watch, you get to sort it. If they break, you get a bill, lost in the post? - claim on Special delivery

Interesting to use for me but not a huge fix as my speakers move. Had a mess about on angles though.

Who is next??

If there’s no immediate takers it can come back here

Roger that.

I’ll see what bites this week and then pack up and pay up…

I’d like to try it. I’m a bit short on time. How long can I keep it? I won’t take the Michael.

A week is fine

I’d like to try and his when I move into the new house and set up the horns etc, so in a couple of months.

1 Like

Send me your address and I’ll post next week when I get to a PO.

Thanks

Can I have the LaserFaff after Tristan please?

1 Like

Do you want to go before me Olan?

1 Like

Not particularly Tristan. I’m in no great hurry. Fire away yourself. Thanks for asking though.

1 Like