Rest In Peace Dave

Very sad to read that, he seemed like a lovely guy. My condolences to all of his friends and family.

1 Like

Very sorry to read this news. Rest in Peace and a hearty fuck you to cancer yet again.

6 Likes

The longer version of the ad which I think shows him having some fun.
He told me that the bit with the tomatoes was ad libbed and they kept it in and added the girl’s pepper ‘horns’

19 Likes

I didn’t pick up on the hints when he sold stuff off recently.
Genuine shock. Always made an effort to talk, and I’ll miss the footy banter.
I’m sad to read this and my condolences to all his family and friends.

1 Like

RIP Dave. Thoughts are with your friends and family.

1 Like

Very sad news :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Sad news, he was so helpful and friendly

1 Like

So sad ! A genuinely nice guy ! R.I.P Dave

1 Like

Very sad news - but I’m cheered to know that one of his hifi crew was able to spend good time with him - RIP Dave, and well played Ben

1 Like

Just seen this. Such sad news. Always seemed a great bloke with many a story. Will miss him.

Thanks for all you did Ben.

1 Like

Such sad news.

RIP Dave. We will miss you.

2 Likes

Sad news to start the day, RIP Dave :frowning:

I didn’t know him that well but he came to a bake off at my house once. A lovely guy a true gent. RIP Dave.

1 Like

So sad, RIP Dave.

1 Like

He was telling me, just a few days ago. that he couldn’t learn lines so tended to ad lib for most of his acting jobs. He became highly regarded as an actor after a long career in the oil industry. I believe he did some Audi ads too as well as stage acting.

20 Likes

Very sad news. Glad I had the chance to meet and talk to him at bakeoffs.

1 Like

That’s terribly sad news. A much loved character across the hifi community and likely everywhere he went, he’ll be greatly missed.

I’d imagine it was of great comfort to have his friends with him in these last days and weeks - @bolts @jim @coco and any others :clap::clap::clap:

14 Likes

Nice behind the scenes shots for the Heathrow Christmas advert Dave did.

17 Likes

That’s really sad news.
Dave was a much loved character and friend to many.

1 Like

Sad news, RIP Dave, one of life’s nice guys.

1 Like