Ruby Murray

I like it, raw with a nice strong cheese, or in a salad, and obvs it’s an essential part of the trinity base for any number of Ragus or stew type stuff.

3 Likes

starters

1 Like

I just love celery any way it comes, raw, cooked, inserted, etc etc :smiley:

2 Likes

Lamb shoulder nihari with baigan bharta. Nihari garnished with fried crispy onions, ghee mixed with Kashmiri chilli powder, coriander, chopped raw green chillis :+1:

This but with lamb shoulder and no bones- pressure cooker 20 mins, then removed meat, added the flour cooked until thickened and added the meat back in. Meat was perfect.

Got a few batches worth of this left

(didn’t have the dried fruit ingredient)
3 Likes

Keema Matar, and potato carrot fry, and stuff

1 Like

This, with a few additions…

Needs coriander :thinking:

And a drier eye

The same dish ? :thinking:

Just made wetter.

Chicken bhuna.

3 Likes

Just ordered myself some of this

1 Like

Can I get this on prescription via my Proctologist?

Next on the rank of random pickles was this.

Not one to be repeated…

Oh, and if anyone needs a free Roundhouse gag Gunda fruit are also known as Snotty Gobbles.

This, but with mustard oil, a smoked naga for the fried red chilli and Danish intense smoked salt :+1: Nice, rich, smokey burn

Planning a pre lockdown Golden Mile shopping trip, that one is a regular on the takeaway order.

1 Like

Can anyone beat this matar paneer recipe? I’m up for trying a different recipe tonight, but this one’s hard to beat!!

1 Like

think I’ll try this (second) one- I made a potato and pea curry last week with a tomato and cashew base and it was really nice

Hard to beat Hebbars for good recipes and easy to follow instructions.

Although I’m not all that particular about authenticity or following recipes as such, I just take what I have around me and mix and match techniques willy nilly and bastardise things to suit who I’m cooking for.

2 Likes

we like this one

1 Like

Spot the difference ?

3 Likes