Rugby A Game For Gentlemen

About time too

3 Likes

England will concede fewer penalties without him, probably score more penalties too. Smith deserves an extended run with a decent scrum-half partner.

1 Like

Great try by France
This could be a long afternoon

Far too many mistakes. Weā€™re getting trashed.

Iā€™m sat in a pub in York watching this, Thereā€™s a group of Welsh sat in front of me absolutely loving it, one of them has had his larynx replaced and sounds like a sarcastic/gleefull Welsh Dalek. Cunt.

2 Likes

Said for ages we canā€™t tackle.
Go too high and you canā€™t do that against power teams.

Crying out for OF to steady the game.

OF wouldnā€™t do anything to stop the penalty count at the breakdown which was the main issue,

oh, we are so shit today. Even the Welsh lot in front of me are starting to feel sorry for us.

Got to say though, Smith has played his heart out and has taken a battering. Good lad.

50 pts at Twickenham FFS

3 Likes

Painful :sweat:

I shudder to think what Ireland will do in Dublin

5 Likes

Much better game at Murrayfield

Really good game of rugby from two very fit teams. The game against England next week should be fun.

Not for England!

4 Likes

Comment from Steve Borthwick after the France game, I really donā€™t think they do know what to do and not in 6 months. It looks like its going to be a very misrible World Cup for England fans, best cheer on Ireland!

What a finish!
I thought Italy were going to nick it, then amazed that Scotland didnā€™t just kick it out to end the game.
Then length of the pitch for a try.
You have to feel for Italy this 6N, they have been so much better this year

2 Likes

Italy have been right up there but not quite with the finishing instinct. Itā€™s been frustrating to watch, I hate to think how they feel!

1 Like

France have a new centre!
Not sure what he is like over 20 yards but he is fast enough over 2 :grinning: