Rugby A Game For Gentlemen

Bristol playing too much on the edge, slow to support the man on the ground too. Two breaks where the break has not.been supported by the rest of the team. Unimpressed with Bristol centres, being massively outdone.

Bris pack looks tired

George Smith needs to.come on

He gives away a lot of penalties

Not a fan of Randall, fucking gobby midget who rates himself too highly. The better young England scrum half is at Saints.

Part of the number 9 job description

1 Like

Yeah, but he isnt any good. Bristol need a good 9 next season. Missed out on the Wasps 9 Simpson who is off to Glaws

Bit of a miss that by 12t

If I was a Bristol forward I would be bollocking that twat Randall.for needlessly kicking the ball away. Hes shit at kicking anyway.

C’mon Bris! :grinning:

Nearly threw it away, that should mean they survive this season.

Bris are proficient at chucking games away. We need a 6 point buffer over Newcastle before we play them up there in the last game of the season.

13 points ahead of a team that has only won 3 matches all season and has Flood as their fly half, a guy who can’t run. Bristol are safe, especially as Worcs will probably win on Sunday.

I don’t see Newcastle winning 4 or 5 of their last 9 matches.

On the plus side, the likes of Zach Kibirige, Mark Wilson, Sinotti Sinotti will be available for the other prem sides.

Bristol are not safe. I have seen them fuck it up too many times to assume that.

What a dreadful match Newcastle Vs Worcs is, Pennell is well past his best. A lot of very average players who should be playing a level down.

Not seen this before, Rossendale RFC.

3 Likes

Ha, that reminds me of my Dad falling off the back of such a beer-lorry years ago. He wasn’t drunk, oh no…

Exciting game then according to the bloke to the left of the blue hat…

I see the WRU and the Welsh regions are doing their best to implode again. Nice timing.

England starting XV (472 caps)

15 Elliot Daly (Wasps, 28 caps), 14 Joe Cokanasiga (Bath Rugby, 3 caps), 13 Manu Tuilagi (Leicester Tigers, 30 caps), 12 Ben Te’o (Worcester Warriors 16 caps), 11 Jonny May (Leicester Tigers, 43 caps), 10 Owen Farrell (Saracens, 68 caps) (captain), 9 Ben Youngs (Leicester Tigers, 83 caps), 1 Ellis Genge (Leicester Tigers, 7 caps) , 2 Jamie George (Saracens, 35 caps), 3 Kyle Sinckler (Harlequins, 20 caps), 4 Joe Launchbury (Wasps, 56 caps), 5 George Kruis (Saracens, 30 caps), 6 Brad Shields (Wasps, 6 caps), 7 Tom Curry (Sale Sharks, 8 caps), 8 Billy Vunipola (Saracens, 39 caps)

Finishers (203 caps)

16 Luke Cowan-Dickie (Exeter Chiefs, 9 caps), 17 Ben Moon (Exeter Chiefs, 6 caps), 18 Dan Cole (Leicester Tigers, 83 caps), 19 Nathan Hughes (Wasps, 20 caps), 20 Mark Wilson (Newcastle Falcons, 11 caps), 21 Dan Robson (Wasps, 1 cap), 22 George Ford (Leicester Tigers, 53 caps), 23 Henry Slade (Exeter Chiefs, 20 caps)

FFS this is the match to start Robson and Ford.

1 cap = £25K match fees. Work it out for Dan Cole £2,075K.