Scalford 2018 10th Anniversary HiFi Show

Hi everyone,

I would personally like to invite AA to next years Scalford Show, as I have also done to PFM and AoS. Dependant on the amount of interest I’d be happy to discuss a few rooms reserved next to each other for you to exhibit and enjoy what everyone agrees is a bloody great weekend. Next year will be a bigger selection of rooms and more time for exhibitors to get round and see other systems. Any questions please ask. Thanks Peter

3 Likes

Meh.

4 Likes

Uploading…

8 Likes

I already exhibit at the Cranage Hall show and only budget for one trade event a year so I’ll give it a miss but thanks for the invite.

6 Likes

Cheers Peter, hope you had fun at this year’s.

As my first, loved it and also learned a lot. Some great feedback for everyone across all forums and thanks to any of the AA guys that came. However I know some of the guys here have some amazing set ups and i know the forums are different now but it shouldn’t stop coming together for a weekend of Hifi.

Profit share?

4 Likes

Yes, I’m happy to exhibit if all my costs are covered… :thinking:

4 Likes

Only if it includes Muffins revenue though.

ftfy

Cynical Moi!!:kissing:

5 Likes

Their*

3 Likes

I will give myself 50 lashes as punishment for my appalling grammar.:sob:

1 Like

The grammar was fine, it was the spelling that was rubbish :grin:

4 Likes

Hoisted by my own petard.:tired_face:

2 Likes

What did you learn ?

That would be a five hundred quid weekend for me to shift my kit down there so I think I’ll stick to the slaughterhouse bake offs. I still can’t get my head round a raffle where the prizes are with more than the money raised , not my business now though.

4 Likes

That a lot of the cool people weren’t there this year.

5 Likes

also…

3 Likes

Counter rotating platters and plasma tweeters are so yesterday.:laughing:

By all accounts this years show was a great success, both with commercial and amateur exhibitors, and next years show is already nearly full judging by the thread on the Wam, so I’m not sure why the need to branch out to other forums - it is the Hifiwigwam Show after all.
How happy will wammers who have put their name down be if they get told there is no room because members of other forums have taken all the big rooms.:thinking:

5 Likes

So are horns, in fact they pre-date most other types of transducers - doesn’t stop them from sounding brill though, does it?