Scalford 2018 10th Anniversary HiFi Show

Do the funky pigeon! :notes:

4 Likes

That last spliff was epic man.

I looked at the Scalford thread and itā€™s great that numbers are up but there have been a lot of comments about the old guard and their systems being missed.

I see this this request as nothing more than a salesman trying to increase interest for his product. Personally I donā€™t like the wam now it has gone all wanky adverts and VIP membership bollox and I know Iā€™m probably the last one anyone expected to say this but can we just close and delete this thread completely.

3 Likes

Indeed

8 out of 10 cats want it left open.

3 Likes

Catastrophe

2 Likes

Have you invited that cloth eared cunt back again?

Give me some credit you daft twat.

2 Likes

Canal boundā€¦

2 Likes

I might be willing* to consider the show if it werenā€™t on my sonā€™s birthday weekend again. But then I might not. *Iā€™m a bit drunk so might not be saying what I mean, or meaning what I say

I am also drunk, so probably wouldnā€™t understand you either way.

Or care very much.

Does anyone have any crisps? Could do with some crisps.

got some fucking desperdos!

Ordinarily, I would agree with this view as the threads seem to descend into navel gazing. However, this thread has an different OP and purpose so I am of the view that it is useful to let it run.

I was amused by this, but didnā€™t comment on it last night:

I have no issues about the great weekend bit as Iā€™ve always enjoyed Scalford and presume it was excellent again this year, irrespective of the changes to ownership and format.

However, the idea that the membership of AA is orthogonal to the membership of the 'Wam is a tad silly. Also, why would rooms next to each other be a good idea? Would that not highlight the differences between forums that we donā€™t think exists? Personally, I could go as a semi-regular poster on PFM, a very irregular poster on AoS, a member of AA or a non-posting member on HFWW, as I am sure could many others who post here.

Iā€™m simply very confused by what is the aim of all this is. This is nothing new, confusion is my equilibrium state of nature.

5 Likes

Exactly this. I was thinking the very same not ten minutes ago whilst in the shower.

I donā€™t believe you. Not about the shower though, about the thinkingā€¦

:thinking:

2 Likes

It was somehow appropriate that while I was thinking of Peters poorly written post, it brought back horrible memories of an irritating bell end the night before. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

In the spirit of cross forum friendship should Peter be invited to the southwest weekender thingy?

I think it would be a lovely gesture.

1 Like

Slightly odd fap material, but each to their own

1 Like