Scum School - Bask in their reasonable company

Seems liked they spunked all the budget on the first production;

2 Likes

This is Franco Cozzo. Furniture dealer extraordinaire! His shop in Footscray in Melbourne is legendary for offences against good taste. His son was nicked and did a lengthy jail sentence for importing drugs in his Dadā€™s furniture shipments IIRC.

He could scum his way through a brick wall if there was a chance of selling you a faux marble occasional table with Doric columns for legs.

4 Likes

Vote Franco

1 Like

2 Likes

My favourite ever artist. Absolute genius! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

This fella

1 Like

Ohh thatā€™s nice! ASMR whispering Mark deserves a seat at the table

You want hair? - Kazzammmm Weā€™ve got you covered (In shit mostly)

3 Likes

Lol, that guy that says ā€˜the babes are backā€™ has more problems to worry about than thinning hair

1 Like

Multi-racial furniture

At the Red House

1 Like

Repetition is often used to anchor a thought or a promise. Mike discovered this and went straight to work

3 Likes

Iā€™m having this on through the hi fi xmas day.
Sorry kids

3 Likes

Shit but strangely addictive ! I did wonder if the camera panned round you would see the pianist in the cornerā€¦

1 Like

Probably Bobby Crush behind one of the sofas

1 Like

Iā€™d pay a visit, but Iā€™ve forgotten the name of the shopping centre where they are basedā€¦

Pompeii, long way to go for a sofa.

hmmm waterproof chairs

Fantastic

The chap in the OP sounds like a cross between Tim nice but dim and Terry Tibbs.

1 Like

No scum like Strayan Scum,

The ā€˜artā€™ of spruiking. Basically flogging cheap tat you donā€™t need.

ā€œIā€™d like old ladies to think, seems like a nice man, I want to write him into my will.ā€

1 Like

Do they still have those pop up shops in the West end where you can buy a bag of assorted shit for 20 quid?