Scum School - Bask in their reasonable company

7 Likes

If he’d called them Shakti Stones and sold them for $230 each he’d have walked away with almost $1bn.

VB

1 Like

Lead me to 3.75 million Shikti stone owners and Stronzetto will herd them all to the Pompy Centre.

1 Like

He’s been on holiday and returned energized

5 Likes

Toronto legend . . .

2 Likes

I know the area very well but don’t remember him, his shop or the adverts. I was in London then. He sounds like a Yarpie to me.

Seems like he’s been around forever, probably because some of his adverts are used for years and years. He was a retailer in the 70’s, the pawn shop came later.

1 Like

That a why I don’t know him. I got to London in '71

2 Likes

Welcome back old friend.

Scorchio!

6 Likes

Frankie is a black belt bastard. I want to bask near his zealous toupee.

2 Likes

We are not worthy, superlatives insuffice!

1 Like

5 Likes

The Deniro method. Manifique

https://youtube.com/shorts/bjqiM3P1zto?si=FSzaNIgh4mVbwFJV

5 Likes

C’est super, innit! :ok_hand:

1 Like