Seasonal Nosebag to argue about

LN_653397_BP_11

These.

2:1 semi-skimmed milk to oats, cooked in a small saucepan on the hob (no microwaving !) without salt until the consistency of heavy duty wallpaper paste. Optional upgrade - add a large handful of raspberries at the beginning of cooking and these can be squashed to make it go pink before eating…

Yummy.

Porridge made with coconut cream + some of those dumpy super sweet Thai bananas is joy in a bowel

3 Likes

Yay! :+1:

1 Like

Great book.:+1:

5 Likes

I think you need to see a therapist. Are you some sort of vegan?

3 Likes

Funnily enough, you’re not the first to have said that, and not just about porridge.

Absolutely not, just a simple raspberry-lover !

1 Like

Porridge just has brown sugar

1 Like

n posts about porridge and no mention of honey?

Honey’s good, good honey is really good, maple hoses it though.

1 Like

Wow. Flashback from my childhood!

Presumably the extra roughage?

4 Likes

Yes

You were doing so well up until that point…

spoiled%20everything

2 Likes

That’s why it’s just a teaspoon.

Yesterday I had to resort to golden syrup as we’d run out of maple. It’s much too “immediate hit” sweet, no depth, no mystery. I might try muscovado though.

I do mine with full fat milk in the microwave: 2 mins, stir, 1 min, stir, 1 min, stir, 30s, stir. Leave for a couple of minutes (while I finish making my coffee) to form a slightly dry top, then add maple syrup.

Eat the outer part first, going round. Neck a handful of pills, then eat the rest.

Welcome to my morning.

depends on the pills. I find a handful of Xanax is too much really.

1 Like

Salt with everything - you cunts are gonna die of high blood pressure

don’t come fucking crying to me when you do! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

"Getting crazy with oatmeal"

Fuck every single one of those.

3 Likes

I rather agree

4 Likes

I wondered how long it would be before someone got a good cockpunching in this thread! :heart_eyes: