Settle 2022 Sep 16-18th

Home, time for bed and sleep.

Speakers were Revox , room was a fucking mare, just about got it sorted via Chris’s magic box by sat evening.

Thanks to Dave, cracking weekend. Post more later

19 Likes

Just arrived back home.
Thank you for another great weekend chaps, especially @octh for organising @Mickyricky for breakfasts and those that did the food Friday and Saturday night.

Epic.

More later!

5 Likes

All the above.
Top company. Fab organisation. Great food and some decent music.
Thanks to all that helped in some way.

The walk was alright as well!

3 Likes

8 Likes

Thanks all
An enjoyable weekend
Lots (and lots and lots) of food
Nice to meet some old and new faces
Big thanks to Dave @octh for organising it and @Rob998 for my lift

9 Likes

Just arrived home safe and sound. Great weekend.

3 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

Back home now ! Thanks to Dave for the organising the event ,Pete for his chilli,Bob C for Pork etc ,Gregg for cooking the Burgers .Wigan Rob and Phil for the pizzas…A big pat on the back for the rest of you for providing great company etc ,therefore making it a very memorable weekend …Same again next year Dave !!!

4 Likes

Home again, home again.

Thanks to Chris @thebiglebowski for driving me and my stuff both ways, to Dave @octh for organising everything and leading the Ingleborough walk, to everyone who prepped food and cooked it (particularly Micky @Mickyricky for the epic breakfasts) and to those who looked after the hi-fi. The craic was as good as always, as was seeing those who I haven’t seen for far too long ! Sorry to my room-mates if my snoring kept you awake. I should be safely back in the car next time, if DVLA can sort themselves out.

5 Likes

Thanks to everyone who contributed to make this a great weekend (you all know who you are) and especially Dave for making it all possible.

Also a huge thanks to Micky for the lift.

5 Likes

Another fine weekend in the Dales. Thanks to all those that took on the cooking duties and huge thanks to Dave for organising everything.

2 Likes

Advanced duveting.

@SAP7 twiddling his knob @octh looks on disapprovingly.

Nice things :+1:

11 quid, or was it £12?

Jesus these are bloody heavy, and ugly, but sounded pretty good :+1:.

6 Likes

Up the twin peaks of kilimanjaro….

Thanks @octh for this, and to @SAP7 and @Valvebloke for all your help in my time of need! :relaxed:

6 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

@SAP7 sandwich is disappointing sandwich.

abandoned……

@SAP7 scone appears to have shit it’s self.

3 Likes

A few more of my pics
Part of breakfast #1

Adam’s view of events

Steve preparing to leap the abyss of Gaping Gill

and Rob after freeclimbing out

while Graeme showed the way on

Three happy summiteers

with a view to the Irish Sea

while, back at the ranch, the preppers were in action

before we listened to the final system (which almost conquered the room acoustics)

Lots of thanks to everyone for getting stuck in and helping make it all work… Great to meat up again, have tentatively booked for Sep 8-10th '23.

13 Likes

10 Likes

What were the things that looked a bit like a set of monoblocks on the bottom shelf of the rack?