Shiny brand new second hand things in my system today V1.2

Dunno bought off Amazon for £25. Looks shiny though.

2 Likes

Playing with this today - Miyajima Zero Mono 1Mil (Pre 67 Mono only)
Review:
I’ve got carried away (The room is a dump of records all over the place) Possible Mono compulsion issues incoming.
@murrayjohnson - Help! Need lemon curd for clarity and pep.

13 Likes

A Jaws foyer poster from the local flea pit.

20 Likes

Now you need the matching watch:

1 Like

Collected off the Lindt easter bunny a Nagra PL-P pre-amp this morning.

A few quick photos of this lovely bit of kit. I checked inside for a bag of chocolate buttons but sadly they forgot to put some inside. I did set it to MC using the internal transformers whilst I was their though.

So far so very good but need a few more hours. Just need a matching CD player.

34 Likes

there

Lovely bit of kit that.

1 Like

Lovely, I have always loved the Nagra design ethos, they look like solid little lumps! Is that Nagraboy’s old one?

That is Nagraboy’s old one. He did me a nice deal although I am now broke hence the For Sale Thread.

2 Likes

If only we knew someone who had a matching CDP to sell you to go with it. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Indeed, however my purse is now empty and they need to keep it as a normal size one won’t fit in a Norfolk music room.

3 Likes

Very nice, gave that a ponder myself. Happy listening.

2 Likes

A bit of irony going on here…a few years back Nagraboy was desperate to buy the CDP from me…:joy:

1 Like

Brinkmann Oasis with 10.5 arm and Ront II power supply

Basic setup to get it running and already sounding very adequate. PS under the TT didn’t work, much hum from both the PS and through the speakers. Surprisingly, simply moving it out of the way, as reco’d by someone with extensive knowledge of these PS’s, eradicated all hum.

26 Likes

Very nice Dan :+1:

Are the Wilsons still in the car?

1 Like

:grin: In the house but still in their boxes. I’m not planning on using them until I move later this year but I’m sure I won’t be able to resist a listen at some point over the next few days.

3 Likes

I’ve got space to look after them here if you get stuck :grinning:

3 Likes

Kudos C10s are in for test. When I can summon the mental fortitude, I’ll unbolt the 505s from their stands and try the C10s on them.

7 Likes

All the DACs and headphone amps now finally setup.

10 Likes

I thought the Mojo had infuriated you into sending it back?