Shiny brand new second hand things in my system today V1.2

I’ve never heard them but love the design - think they’re (one of the most) beautiful looking speakers.

1 Like

Oooh, ya fucker! Nice! :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

Oooh, and nicely framed the right way up :+1:

If it makes you all feel better, getting them down two flights of tiny, spiral apartment stairs has completely fucked my back.

I have finally worked out what was causing that. For some reason shrinking the file size as I was uploading was fucking it all up

1 Like

Long term ambition! :grin:

3 posts were split to a new topic: Parks Audio Puffin DSP Phono Stage

And they’re in. Please excuse the absolute bomb site that our lounge is currently. Over the moon doesn’t even begin to cut it. It’s a sound I’ve missed for 8 years since I sold the Celius to help fund our move to France. Currently just plonked down and being driven by the baby MaiA using the headphone out on my laptop and it’s sensational. Starts browsing amps and streamers

23 Likes

There’s a delicacy and lightness of touch here that’s just extraordinary. Don’t think anything bar electrostatics compares for it

1 Like

Like the cardboard cable lifters in the middle.

Cardboard is a much underrated insulator in audiophile components.

Indeed I believe Entreq have been using it liberally for years.

1 Like

Sustainable tech innit ?

Wayne will be after those tiles.

2 Likes

for his ceiling.

2 Likes

They are fucking gopping. I would say he’s welcome to them, but there’s a good chance they are just laid on a thin layer of concrete straight onto earth, so we’re just going to lay flooring over the top rather than risk damaging the tanking.

I quite like the flooring to be honest.

1 Like

I actually don’t mind them.

1 Like

Full mana stack going on for the laptop.

Which model are they Jon?