Shiny brand new second hand things in my system today V1.2

Whoops, there goes my watch fund.

11 Likes

Is that a Dave?

I listened to one a while back while demoing headphones and thought it was brilliant.

1 Like

It is. Thereā€™s a lot more bass in the presentation compared to the Hugo TT & PS Audio Directstream so Iā€™m going to have to adjust the position of my speakers further from the wall to compensate. So far Iā€™m liking it and will no doubt be looking for the M-Scaler sooner or later.

1 Like

9 Likes

Can I interest Sir in 23 copies of Billy Idolā€™s Whiplash Smile?

5 Likes

Make sure you demo it thoroughly. Itā€™s not that it doesnā€™t do anything, itā€™s more that quite a few people feel they can happily live without it.

1 Like

Thanks Ed.

Thanks, but itā€™s the elusive 24th Tibetan remix that Iā€™m really after

1 Like

Pink Triangle Anniversary, SME V, Audio Tekne MC 6310 and accompanying MCT 9401B SUT.

33 Likes

Better than the Kronos? Or are you waiting until youā€™ve sold it to say? :grin:

Donā€™t know, havenā€™t listened to it yet. The Acapellas departed this morning and the Gotos donā€™t arrive until tomorrow :sob:

5 Likes

Headphones man, headphones!

3 Likes

Not in my system yet but today I collected 2 big boxes from @Jim :grinning:

34 Likes

Exciting times!

1 Like

Ooh, are these going to become a very expensive version of Vanessa?

1 Like

Iā€™m hoping not. Cant see them going anywhere unless I have room issues but that is unlikely.

1 Like

Is the arm setup yet as that angle looks weird, my SME is almost parallel to the platter rather than pointing off at 7 oā€™clock

Donā€™t forget to remove the bridge from the arm as thatā€™s the trendy thing at the moment :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats. I have first hand experience of lifting one of those coffins up the big stairs at Scalford :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No, not set the arm/cart alignment yet. Cooking our dinner at the mo.
Will do the deck set-up in the morning whilst waiting for Kevin to arrive.
Will be a good distraction to stop me getting over excited! :joy:

6 Likes

Youā€™ll have trouble sleeping tonight

Excited Giggling Boy GIF | GIFDB.com

7 Likes