Shiny brand new second hand things in my system today

Perhaps someone on here could help?

Review says Ted Jordan was involved in the woofer, and to run with a ribbon like that it’s got to be running fairly wide band.

But I was just going on looks :slight_smile:

The mark audio woofers are neat. Not my cup of faff coffee, but I get the appeal.

Have all the kit, I enjoy long walks and eating at the Turan.

9 Likes

The bass units look very much like Jordan JX92s it would be quite surprising if they are not actually made by Jordan.

2 Likes

They are Jordan JX92s.

1 Like

22 posts were split to a new topic: Ima want a Technics

D’oh, post split

I don’t want to come over salty - I like the deck. My comment was based on the simplicity of the plinth which could be easily replicated at far less a cost or improved vastly
The plinth is basically a frame.

Could look nicer

The arm is what it is, if you are speaking to Dave C, ask him about the audible differences between the standard and the Glanz

I do also appreciate the plug and play anti faff crusade and the urge for originality.

1 Like

If it was money I’d stick an fr 64 on it and the acustand plinth

I’ll try and get some pics of the plinth at cranage

If I bought one I would only be interested in the motor unit in somebody else’s plinth, as the Techie one looks poor value for money to me.

Post split…

:face_with_head_bandage:

6 Likes

adequate.

Wow that looks Amazing… what is it?

1 Like

What the postie is bringing Thursday?
As it’s 40 something kg I may need a hand if anyone is local and wants a fettle.

Technics box with some beer inside.

Close.
It was less new than an SP10r and acoustand plinth so I’m happy. The crate will be useful to hide all the stuff I need to sell!
You only get the wooden crate in Europe.

:+1:

1 Like

Yep. I decided that I needed more Dynavectors.

Nothing that sexy, but an acrylic platter for the systemdek

8 Likes