Shiny brand new second hand things in my system today

I have always that the whole MC thing is a waste of time, unless you can afford to spend thousands on a cart and SUT. Below that sort of value, mid hundreds MM’s win

So far, I haven’t heard otherwise.

Sure, you pays your money and takes your choice, I have owned great MM carts and bang for buck they are where the smart money is, but the MC and SUT I have now is another level entirely, (Although the cost is in the thousands :grinning:)
What I would never buy are high output MC carts, all the deficiencies of both alternatives with the advantages of neither.

2 Likes

Yep, couldn’t disagree with that.

I personally just can’t justify (or afford) thousands on a cart.

2 Likes

Hana SL🙂

2 Likes

Oh I dunno, if you cut down your record buying by say 20%, you’d have enough for an Io Ltd in about two months! :laughing:

6 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

3 Likes

Punches well beyond it’s weight and is a great all rounder.

2 Likes

Should get an SL Mono & the ML fairly soon. I’ve been pleasantly surprised by how well the SL goes in the Groovemaster (ADC LMG1 headshell) I was concerned it’d be too heavy an arm but it doesn’t seem to be.

1 Like

Any specs or detail on the ML?

Certainly worth considering.

Anybody know how it would stack up against, say, an IQ3, 2M Black or AT VM740 etc ?

Only this so far

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: What is Vacdac listening to ? V1.3

AT91 for the win :+1:

Ah, it’s been Cryo’d, should be good then.

1 Like

If you can find one. Bob bought all the used ones :slight_smile:

1 Like

I only have the one I use, it’s a bass monster. I do have a few of the same cart, but not this one.

Cheers Guy, based on how good the SL is I have high hopes for the ML, and fully expect to be buying one based on your impressions and of course, availability.

Any idea on pricing?

£900-1000. Not sure yet.