Shiny brand new second hand things in my system today

Wonderfully so

1 Like

Having a certificate for one’s record clamp is something that every right thinking person should aspire to. It can be handed down through the generations like a Patek Philippe watch.

10 Likes

Quite so

1 Like

Does he do a Hypnagogic version?

“fol 1 and fol2,i’m afraid Matthew had no money or property to bequeath you in his will,however,there is a record weight with certificate which you may timeshare throughout the year”

6 Likes

Didn’t realise they make amps

Never even heard of Dalby Audio tbh

2 Likes

Do you know if they do any of the shows?

I can’t understand how a 12" diameter record clamp works :thinking: Yes, it will hold the record down incredibly well, but how do you play it?

I don’t know, most of their customer base is in Hong Kong so perhaps Audio Exotics may do something show wise?

Made and checked by the same person. Quality control, please!

3 Likes

Nice new nab adapter and reel there - oh, hang on

Mine arrived today Rob and having a first listen at the mo’ - very good first impressions :+1:

1 Like

spent some of today briwaxing speakers and finishing off minor repairs to p3esr and fitting new grills today . they sound pretty good , in fact i am really pleased with them , even with a 20plus year old rotel amp P1060449 by , on Flickr

P1060451 by , on Flickr

4 Likes

Saw this three box amp in the last picture in pieces in a back street workshop in North Shields. It was being fettled by the old guy who was running Maugham Guitar amps. It was being sorted for shipping to the owner in the far east.

Is that the guy based in Yorkshire, sure someone posted his website address on pfm and it’s all a bit Hart Audio with extra gold.

2 Likes

In the same way

is

3 Likes

For something that expensive, I would not expect bolts on the front panel.

Some people still think it confers a sense of solidity and use them for cosmetic reasons.

I’m sure the meter could be attached in other ways such that it didn’t fall off.

1 Like