Shiny brand new second hand things in my system today

Yep, much betterer :+1:

Playing with an old friend arrived yesterday , had one years ago

Ah, the famous Chord Blur.

10 Likes

Possibly , seems slightly bigger soundstage than just using my old rotel 820 bx on its own

13 Likes

I’ve been looking for an MM cart for reasons. Anyway I thought I would give this lightly used Gold Note Vasari Gold a try. With a 2M Black costing near on £500 these days and the Goldnote £200 less it will be interesting to see how it stacks up. Not that I have a Black to compare it too right now.

2 Likes

To match my sofa in the music store room. Been looking for a red chair and stool for a while. Surprisingly comfy.

14 Likes
4 Likes

New stand. The turntable is rather perched at the moment, and a deeper and wider stand makes sense.

The ash cosmic five or six tall shelf may be available as a result.

4 Likes

Le Corbusier?

Ikea ?

The blue is deffo much betterer - Unfortunately my verus rim drive used on my turntable seems to have developed a serious wow and flutter snag - no reply from the manufacturers so far. I am now looking for a record deck or stand alone motor.

Mies.

2 Likes

His ?

tried the chord in my freya /fb system and compared to the bel canto 3.5vbs dac it softens all the leading edges . slightly like popping a blanket over the speakers . soon popped the bel canto back which has a live sound and much more shimmer and clarity . ah well its nice to play with these things . i guess more modern dacs like the hugo are much better i guess . never tried them though

van der Rohe

VB

1 Like

Correct, just got back from Lidl.

It is to match this

Both decent copies as the real ones are many '000s.

Just need the pavilion now (awful acoustics though)…image

2 Likes

Planning to build something like that in France or Italy when I fully retire.

The music room would need thick rugs and curtains to damp it down. Been in one like that and it was like a sports hall, all echo.

1 Like

Let me know when you need an Architect😉
Just designed a house very much in the Mies tradition, unfortunately it will be in Edgbaston, not Monaco.

5 Likes