Shiny brand new second hand things in my system today

Likewise, heard them, had to have them, knew my bank balance would regret it, never sold a pair.

Now I’m just bitter that Sam won’t let me refinish them in 1960s Gulf Oil racing livery…

4 Likes

This. They’re so bloody good, I could cry. But there ya go, lost opportunity on their part.

Agreed, world needs more orange

1 Like

I think, as with many companies trying to compete in luxury goods, it’s difficult to get it right. I think Germany’s retail structure for consumer electronics has altered recently far more than the UK’s had. There were hundreds of MediaMarkt shops all over the country selling fairly high end stuff who’ve been caught out badly by a shift to online shopping and physically large speakers (as something people don’t want to buy online) have been one of the casualties.

1 Like

Does this account for Maureen’s taste in timepieces & matching coats?

1 Like

I have been unsuccessful in diagnosing the cause of orange lust, Maureen is unashamedly riddled with it - More power to her

The fact people now only ever buy with their eyes because they’re too bone-idle to actually go and experience even mega-expensive purchases at first hand has certainly had an effect. Frankly, so long as the box is purty and shiny, it can sound like absolute dreck and the windowlickers will buy it droves.

:honeybee:&UU have made it the central tenet of their product strategy for years… :zipper_mouth_face:

@htm_1968 may differ…

1 Like

TBF I would have preferred a different finish on the washing machines

1 Like

I do differ. Given that we have Trump there is an excess supply of orange.

Wow!!
Is this what they sell for now?

Is there a bigger hifi bargin?

1 Like

New speakers Gregg? :smiley:

NO!!
I am staying with my plan.
Two way standmount kit.

Jesus, I could almost justify them to myself for that kind of money. They’d have to come with the boxes though, because I’d be sleeping in them…

8 Likes

Are they the biggest models?

Some of the German sales are for a single speaker so be careful when buying.

1 Like

I think you will find that is for a single speaker :roll_eyes:

Should you be more interested in stereo, you may want a pair

About £3,500 to your door, but act now before the borders close :rofl:

I am very very very tempted by the white ones, it has too be said :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They did sound epic on the end of the R2R at Cranage in that big room.

2 Likes

Missed that little detail, not reading German.

1 Like