Shit you just learned (probably from the internet.)

By the way, arguing about mod decisions and tags etc always ends well :grinning:

5 Likes

Ask for a different one.

Cos that always goes well.

6 Likes

Did someone call?

1 Like

Enjoy your entry in the forthcoming book: “The Wit and Wisdom of Forum Moderators”.

1 Like

I’m aiming for capricious and arbitrary, thanks.

1 Like

Great_Success

That Vinnie Coliauta played with both Megadeath and Michael Bublé.

1 Like

Not too surprising. He’s a session drummer. Think he’s worked with Frank Zappa and Joni Mitchell as well.

1 Like

Yes, and with Sting pretty extensively too.

I always liked the story that Stuart Copeland had written “fuck off you cunt” across the four drums for Sting :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s this is a treatment for children with scoliosis.

2 Likes

“gently” :rofl:.
Not great quality video on my phone but the kid seems to be enjoying it though.

There’s a comment below saying that’s not actually the therapy and he’s just having a bit of fun swinging about. But just having stuff bolted to your head like that :weary:

SiL #2 is taking herself to New York for her birthday.

This prompted a bit of discussion as to the last time were there, and after trying to place it “before this, after that” we decided on 2015 or 2016.

I realised that I could check by when photos were taken and it turns out it was September 2010 :scream_cat:

A combination of poor health for me and the wife, caring for my mother, Trump and covid means that was the last time we were in New York, last time in the US, last long haul (for us) flight.

It’s all a bit of a gunk really :frowning_face:

2 Likes

There was a time when i would have understood the basic concepts of a fair proportion of this… A time long gone unfortunately.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I spoke to someone years ago that was witness to a near miss with one of these fuckers:

An unforgettable conversation !

:scream:

Jared Harris (Chernobyl, The Terror etc.) is Richard Harris’ son :exploding_head:

And once you know, you can see it. I found out who he was after seeing him in The Expanse.

Exactly. Obvious once you’ve been told.

I’m the man who shouted at Radio 6 “Who is this arse? He thinks he’s Peel. He even sounds like Peel.”

Reader, it was Tom Ravenscroft.

4 Likes