Shooting the shit - all about the gunzs

They are a problem in Florida, considered a pest.

Not quite sure why you need a .450 caliber “thumper” rifle for them but he was quite convinced.

Some of the larger ones are a bit scary mind. Hogzilla!

Still in the Bill of Rights though. The yanks nicked that bit and changed it to militia to see off an overbearing federal government, we kept it to ensure we could fend off a Catholic conspiracy.

As far as I am aware it’s still the basic law that allows for gun ownership, with restrictions placed on the type of gun and how it is licenced. The two recent restrictions were imposed after hungerford and dunblane. The Cumbria massacre did not lead to any type of gun being banned as the gun in question was a shotgun and I assume we are content with the risk.

America, a place that started off with the best intentions, got in with the wrong crowd in college and now rants at passing traffic while injecting meth into it’s eyeball holding an RPGand AR15 so no one actually has the balls to tell them to fuck off.

To be honest, yes there is a tragic human cost to the proliferation of guns in the USA, the thing is no one who can do anything about it actually wants to. They willingly want there to be a huge number of guns in the hands of untrained, possibly mentally ill people. This may mark me as a cunt but. THEY. FUCKING. DESERVE. IT. I metaphorically weep for the children killed by a peer who has been bullied to the edge of reason (or is just a colossal prick) but until those kids who survived an ‘active shooter’ are in power and say to the gun lobby - actually you can stick your campaign money up your fucking arse, my best friend was gunned down a virgin because of you cunts and vote for better gun controls then fuck all is going to happen.
Actually a better tactic would be to take all their money with a smile and then stab the cunts in the back.
One of my favorite films is ‘Runaway Jury’ which is related to all this.

6 Likes

They’re a big problem in Texas too. I saw one on the side of the freeway in Houston. Big. I’d want a big gun too if faced with one.

Forget about Grizzly Bears or Feral Pigs. 'Muricans have a whole new reason to tool up.

Feckin’ eeeejits the lot of them.

1 Like

2 Likes

The answer to a bad virus is a good virus with a gun, obviously.

1 Like

2 Likes

I enjoyed that film :ok_hand:

1 Like

That looks good… ta

1 Like

The end is a bit shit but the main part of the film where he shoots twats who deserve it is great,
I’d do the same if I had access to massive weaponry.

2 Likes

It’s kind of what I expected falling down to be, this kind of hits the target but I seem to remember it would have been better without the last 10 minutes whereas falling down was just a massive disappointment and would have been better without the last all of it.

1 Like

2 Likes

“Siri, search for cock canon”

Naughty boy Jim!!

3 Likes

@Jim needs to learn how to turn off safe search when googling for cocks, or he’s going to continue to be disappointed when he gets stuff like this instead. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

1 Like

Lol, we can hardly get away from what you do when you carpet bomb *every * thread. :rofl:

haha - you’re the only one that keeps on blathering on about it tho :rofl:

1 Like

14 posts were split to a new topic: Jim’s monstrous bass horns

And have many friends and colleagues with very valuable collections.

1 Like