Slashers' corner's

I keep reading this thread, then wondering why.

7 Likes

Mike @MJ2 has offered me your old Ikon to try out something more aggressive.

Tbh it’s not the aggressiveness that’s the problem with the Futur, it’s the balance and size of the head.

Anyway, cheers Guy for giving me the opportunity to get into traditional shaving, I really am enjoying it far more than cartridge shaving. And if you hadn’t offered your razors up I probably would never have bothered so thanks for that!

1 Like

1 Like

I had an adjustable Futur when I was shaving and I didn’t like the balance. I managed to break it by turning the adjuster the wrong way.

1 Like

https://www.executive-shaving.co.uk/oneblade-an-introduction?utm_source=New+Mailing+List&utm_campaign=0e8b3e4b79-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_11_11_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c49d7669b8-0e8b3e4b79-113822269&mc_cid=0e8b3e4b79&mc_eid=c94268bf74

for the person who thought they had all the shaving faff accessories they’d ever need

@Rob998 ^

1 Like

Outrage abounds in the pie thread but this fresh nadir is almost too much to bare. Fuck you grooming

3 Likes

please no, not the glitter beard.

I think a mince pie beard - where all the sticky bits of errant mince pie, collect and decorate ones beard. Over time like a piece of evolving art, the beard changes with new additions and as the season progresses, with old pieces getting mouldy and rotting…

3 Likes

I think you’ll find that’s called a tramp beard.

Nah, my goatee is history.

As it came off, so did 10 years according to Katie from across the road, as she stroked my face and marvelled at the smoothness that only a 3 pass shave can achieve, and inhaled the heady aroma of Acqua Di Parma Oud “I wish he felt and smelled like that” she breathed, as she gestured contemptuously at her hapless, be-stubbled other half.

6 Likes

is that like a hairy tramp stamp?

No

you got a part time job writing fiction?

For the readers stories section in Razzle.

1 Like

Rob Cartland

6 Likes

you owe me a new keyboard

Another midlife crisis ‘Sexy’ is born - Allahu Akbar

3 Likes

Imagine how much hotter the ending would have been with a better razor.

1 Like

2 Likes