Slashers' corner's

Did it work?

Apparently so, along with all the other expensive products.

Recently my favourite slashers corner is next door neighbour’s doorstep. :+1:

3 Likes

That would explain their damp problem

1 Like

3 Likes

They have the wrong guy for sure (beard and empty care bucket) but ‘gallant sophistication?’ These shavers are somewhat pretentious I feel…

6 Likes

I’m reading that on a phone, but does it really say “masterpiece whiskie’s”?

Gaaaaaaahhhhhh.

1 Like

Yes, yes it does. Double facepalm’s?

do they do a crack, sack and back?

Gallantly, with a cut throat after several ‘whiskie’s’

1 Like

:scream:

Galant sophistication

I take it you’re going tho’ ? :wink:

“A shaving symphony” and what of the encore - An alopecia oompah rave?. With all the pomp and puffery of the invitation they missed the critical baited hook that would have brought full attendance from the right thinking man… Mince pies, yup that’d do it… Merchant Fox need some decent PR.

2 Likes

Pfft

Anybody live in {city:capitalized} ?

You probably want to get one of these:

1 Like

In order to increase @crimsondonkey’s confusion between Feather and Fetherlite, here is a rubber feather.

https://www.executive-shaving.co.uk/feather-adjustable-der-a-safety-razor-butterfly-doors

2 Likes

My ikon is doing me just fine. Though I shave weekly now and only after a hot shower.
I just go native at work as I can’t be arsed to do it more.
Haven’t used the leccy one in ages.

2 Likes

I treated myself to another razor to try something more aggressive. A Chinese clone of the Merkur Futur, a ÂŁ90 adjustable razor, which cost ÂŁ7.36. Including air mail and 2 packs of blades. From China. What could possibly go wrong?

Not a lot as it happens, this thing gets pretty much unanimous good reviews and is actually very well made. Shaves really close and smooth.

Except I hate it. It’s heavy, which isn’t a problem in itself, but all the weight seems to be in the head, which seems massive. I find it hard to balance and it seems awkward to shave with. Not enjoying it like I have been with Guys old Merkur 23C.

In fact this morning I lost control of it and actually cut myself for the first time since I started, a proper big slash under my right ear which took ages to stop bleeding.

Buy one of these

https://www.executive-shaving.co.uk/muhle-r89-closed-comb-safety-razor

Popular for a reason.

Costs less than a day’s glue rations for Stronzetto.

1 Like