Slaughterhouse

Sorry to hear that Olan hope it clears soon

1 Like

Got moved again. Now in my own room with my own bathroom and a remote for the TV. I’m improving but I don’t think I will get out for a while yet. The World Cup has been a brilliant distraction.

27 Likes

Good to hear your surroundings have improved. Let’s hope you improve as well, and get the hell out of there, and back into the bosom of your family.

1 Like

Fuck me you must be ill :face_with_thermometer:

3 Likes

Get well and get out of there soon Olan.

With you being a captive audience in your room and all, I am seriously considering taking my experimental one man show “Twanky and I, The Greasepaint Years '84 to '86” to your hospital. Just as a little gift to aid your recovery.

It is based on how I managed to turn the stale image of The Widow on her head and brought her kicking and screaming into the modern era.

The fact that some of the more fragile kids in the years below me were moved to tears shows just how intense the portayal was and how much they enjoyed it.

10 Likes

Obviously I wouldn’t think of charging a fee.

1 Like

Obviously, I wouldn’t be paying a fee. :+1:

4 Likes

We operate a strict no Jockish Gingers door policy in this high end medical facility.

6 Likes

I’d just slip a quick invoice into the NHS Trust.

Once your doctors see just how quickly you can suddenly move they will be asking me to move onto different wards and see if the effects are the same.

Watch their KPI’s increase as bedblocking just becomes a thing of the past.

5 Likes

Which hozzy are you in Ólan? The new Royal?

1 Like

“Where do you come from?”

1 Like

Yep. I’m quite impressed relative to the old Royal. The staff are simply magnificent. I’ve been really well looked after.

I thought that they might discharge me before the weekend but they appear determined to sort this out fully. The smart money is on this being an ultra-nasty side effect of my chemo.

5 Likes

Great to know they’re after sorting you out mate :crossed_fingers:.

Saw a few articles on either the local bbc or Granada reports about the new Royal, it looks impressive.

1 Like

That’s one hospital. Where are the other 39 Boris?

3 Likes

This one was four years delayed because the PFI partner (Carillon?) went bust so can’t count as one of the forty.

3 Likes

I was discharged from hospital yesterday. It seems like this was all a nasty side effect of the chemo. I’ll have a few days off the meds and restart on the 12th on a lower dosage. What a feckin’ palaver…

36 Likes

Nice one, must be a relief to be home mate :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Sort of excellent.

1 Like

Glad you are home. Hope the new dosage treats you a bit better.

1 Like

Glad your home Olan. God bless.

1 Like