Slaughterhouse

Cheers
I really feel fine, the B/P is a pain as I have no control over it and is probably as a result of enjoying my life too much prior to this happening. :grinning:

1 Like

Well, everything in moderation, except the moderation, might be a decent plan for a little while. :grimacing: I’ve had to knock the booze on the head (which I miss) and the ciggies (which I don’t) and despite diet and chemo am still overweight.:unamused:

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Take it easy and get the B/P sorted as quickly as possible. No more strokes though, those are nasty fuckers.

:+1:

Get on the mend soon.

1 Like

Fix quick Sir.

1 Like

Christ, glad you are on the mend.

1 Like

Eek ! Good to hear you’re on the mend. Our innards are surprisingly resilient but the time comes when we have to start paying attention to the docs. It’s a small consolation if they’re pretty, but that’s not good for the BP either ! Ask them to put you under someone more matronly.

VB

1 Like

Consent is so tricky nowadays, sigh :rofl:

2 Likes

Get well soon mate.

1 Like

I had to look TIA up, bummer. Get well soon.

1 Like

A bit of a scare - hope you’re out and about soon mate.

1 Like

Sorry to hear Johnny, glad it was not a full blown stroke .it’s a tremendous opportunity to give up smoking which is a huge contribution to it. Not too long i attended a relative having a Tia under 30 years of age , unfortunately they are unable to give up smoking and I doubt they will have a very long life expectancy because of that factor

1 Like

Neatly wrapped up. Will try to get photo at next dressing change.

8 Likes

Good to see no sock with the sandal. For a moment I thought those were cables in which case I was hoping you’d demanded at the very least OFC. But maybe all tubing is the same ?

VB

“But maybe all tubing is the same”
Oh no! Oxygen permeability, physical properties etc etc. Anyhow this is filled with Kondo Red.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Is this a knee replacement op ?

Yes, total knee replacement.

Wow , hope all goes well with rehab

1 Like

That’s some bloody funny headphone cable you have there, just look at the cheap and shoddy volume control.:grinning:
Hope you’re soon hopping about (see what I did there) and everything is on the mend.

1 Like

Thanks. Codeine is more on and in my mind now that the anaesthetic has worn off. Hobbling round the room with a Zimmer though.

3 Likes