Slippery slopes

Come again?

Brick1

1 Like

Explanation is the enemy of wit.

You have a very loose definition of this.

2 Likes

Don’t we all ?

True. Michael McIntire is evidence of that.

1 Like

Have I told you I hate you, recently? Cos I do. I fucking hate you :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

:cut_of_meat: thispleasesgaga.jpg :cut_of_meat:

1 Like

And the Coco SUT.:heart_eyes:

Amstrad?

Set of horns needed

2 Likes

:open_mouth: You’ll be suggesting Steepletone next!

We’re not all TV celebrities y’know!

2 Likes

Your a Celebrity without tv! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Very short-lived collaboration between the Senegalese and a scratch group put together by our Brian Peter George St John le Baptiste de la Salle for just a couple of gigs. Roundhouse 1987 - 7" EP free with every prime-numbered ticket IIRC.

VB

1 Like

Only a handful of people can endure the honking. :grin:

1 Like

I quite like the slippery slope of Hifi, it’s quite safe really. Better than hard drugs or extra marital affairs, where there is potential for properly fucking up.

Really annoyed that my income is all really obvious to my missus these days, there are a few things I could have a splurge on!

2 Likes

Secret PayPal account needed

2 Likes

Yeah, you sometimes need to fuck down and across to make the whole Speedball + Other People’s Wives thang work properly :+1:

1 Like

I have come to accept I will never have an affair with Kiki Dee. Under the influence of chemicals I can dance with her temporarily in my mind but with a half OK system I can conjure her to my ‘rooms’ on a daily basis.

2 Likes

Currently very tempted to approach a couple of items on the Definitive Stuff slopes. The IO or LV’s are shouting for me very loudly at the moment.

3 Likes

The IO I understand …

2 Likes

I’d have LVs again, fantastic but fussy speaker.