Smart shoes aka Dr Cunties Cunty shoe emporium

You mean 25th pair ever and not 25 current pairs, right?

5 Likes

P6260005-1-2

1 Like

Curiously troubled by your approach to lacing. Do you ever experiment with other arrangements?

2 Likes

You aren’t the only one who it annoys. The straight ‘terrace style’ with no visible bow looks smart but I find it’s on the loose side so I do the default crosshatch with bow.

1 Like

Guy does have a thing about this. Ever since he bought his favorite shoes he’s been looking for snazzy stylings

1 Like

Straight bar lacing with lock lacing variant for odd number of eyelets is my favourite.
Excellent with cunty shoes as it doesn’t leave unsightly diagonal lines on the tongue.
Admittdly you only see how unsightly that is when you remove the laces for cleaning but …

Went through a maroon Gazelle phase (with bar lacing) back in the 90s

8 Likes

Think we have a winner

3 Likes

Ooohhh they cunty

4 Likes

Fantastic!
Presumably everyone with the same shoe size also has the same waist and inside leg? :grinning:

1 Like

Possibly the most comfortable boots eva !!

R.M.Williams Turnouts.

Suede melt.

You must own more footwear than Imelda-fucking-Marcos…

2 Likes

She sent me a greetings card recently; it simply said “well done”

7 Likes

I want to give you shit for that, for cunt reasons, but I’m conflicted by a love of bright primary colours and themed collections of Things.

I’m also cautiously optimistic that you don’t wear boat-shoes with no socks, unlike our shackledragging chum…

1 Like
1 Like

As much as I love watching proper craftsmen at work I refuse to be part of this royal PR drive. Fck Charlie’s feet and all who kiss them.

1 Like

He used to wear Trickers when he was POW, (or at least they had his warrant) maybe they don’t do bows.

All this soft PR just grinds my gears tbh.

1 Like

I had no idea that he was a prisoner of war :thinking:

1 Like