Smart shoes aka Dr Cunties Cunty shoe emporium

Is this some sort of an orthopaedic thing?

2 Likes

:grin:
Though I have to say they are very very comfortable.

1 Like

I’ll admit they do look it, even for my freakish plates.

1 Like

I’m d been tempted with a pair for a while after seeing this review https://youtu.be/kpyvXCO2Eyk?si=g_yyP8DMbkEkCyAX

But was too tight to pay full price.
After getting these for half price I’m that happy with them that I’d be happy to pay full price.
Thoroughly recommended. Though can’t comment on longevity as I’ve had them literally hours.

2 Likes

Cheers for that, been after a new pair of brown boots and a half price sale just gave me a good excuse!

1 Like

After a visit to their Manchester shop yesterday to check sizing, I’ve ordered a pair of Lanx Garstangs in “caramel”:

2 Likes

I ordered a pair of UK 11s, and way too big. Ordered 10 1/2, and still too big.
Way off for me. I gave always worn 11s.

This is why I went into the shop - not least because the fit is more important with a boot like that. Started with a 13 (my trainers are anywhere between a 13 and a 14), ended up with the 12 as being the right fit.

Digging around and I’ve just found some gold-tipped, purple shoelaces because evidently at some point I just wanted to watch the world burn.

10 Likes

Have you ever thought about donating to the V&A :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Looking at the brand name, it really should be The British Museum…

6 Likes

Have acquired my first pair of Chelsea boots, from Lanx.

3 Likes

Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

1 Like

The Floribunda cords really gel with the accent in the carpet.

The carpet is not my choice. In fact I believe it was the carpet already in this room when my parents bought the house some 26 years ago…

1 Like

What exactly the cockle doodle doo colour are those cord strides supposed to be? :rofl:

Never go full Portillo.

6 Likes

https://x.com/lamfrt?t=uMoceZSwqhuwP22xjQy3dw&s=09

:+1:

2 Likes

Sangria apparently. Also, “cockle doodle doo”?

1 Like

Midlife crisis? Or cry for help?