Smart shoes aka Dr Cunties Cunty shoe emporium

Gosh I need those.

Need them more now.

4 Likes

Me too, but £220 for “crocs wiv socks” is a bit spendy for me! :astonished:

Beautifully designed to allow the ingress of small, sharp, annoying stones etc which can be held against your foot in multiple excruciating ways, plus any chance flecks of dogshit that you might squelch in - truly the masochist’s choice of footwear: Walking shoes for people who drive everywhere :ok_hand:

1 Like

Exactly…Crocs (which by nature are full of holes), with added waterproofing? :person_shrugging: :exploding_head:

2 Likes

And still slippery on wet grass, with or without the attentions of lovelorn tortoises.

2 Likes

My hope that my podophilia & emysphilia desires can be fulfilled in one fell swoop! :foot::turtle::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::woozy_face:

I’m not sure that tortoises can swoop. Swoon, yes.

Picked up a pair of Solovair seconds. Be rude not to at half price.

1 Like

In the team colour too!

2 Likes

Lanx “back door” now open.

The wife has just snagged the pair she was going to buy anyway at 30% (?) discount plus a loyalty bonus. She’s now bought three pairs since we stumbled on the shop in Manchester a few months ago. Normally she struggles with size and shoes that don’t kill her feet. These seem to be bob on and she hasn’t paid full price for any of them.

1 Like
1 Like

What an astonishing thing!
Thanks for posting

1 Like

The shoe tree is beyond beyond alone… I don’t lust after this shoe but I can deeply marvel at the craftsmanship. JPNman takes things seriously, Urushi lacquered inner anyone?

1 Like

That is simply incredible. What a talent, a real labour of love.

1 Like

The most amazing part for me is that he has only been making shoes for the past five years or so. I thought it would take decades of experience to reach this level of craftmanship. Maybe the left one was a bit shit :slight_smile:

“Ken Hishinuma is from Japan, he recently relocated from Yokohama to Hokuto City, Yamanashi Prefecture. He used to work for an architectural design company, but when he attended Ishihara Shoe School in 2019, he decided to take up shoemaking seriously. He attended the class for two years, learning about shoes while also studying on his own. In 2021 he started the shoe brand Khish the Work, offer MTO, MTM and bespoke, and has one of Japan’s largest YouTube channels on shoemaking, called Crazy about Shoes.”

C&J single-soled cunt boots that I might have worn about three times since buying them ~10 years ago :roll_eyes:

Cue loads of comments about the turn-ups. It’s a long story and probably a temporary measure.

2 Likes

@Wayward to aisle 2 please

2 Likes

Don’t step on my blue suede hound dog

Been after a pair of Fracaps for a while. Half price in the End sale thank you very much.

2 Likes