Snooker - Sink the pink

Maybe. The final frame this afternoon was a different thing. It was a real slog with myriad twists and turns. There is no way you could capture the tension adequately. This evening was exciting but this afternoon was better by far. YMMV though.

3 Likes

You’ve seen both, which does make the difference.

VB

Yep, 33rd frame this afternoon was a slow burner as the tension was ratcheted up notch by notch.

Last frame this evening, I was convinced Selby would clear up once the Rocket missed, despite a couple of tricky reds.

Luck played a significant part in both frames.

So have I and while this afternoon’s final frame was compelling viewing and utterly bizarre, for pure snooker skill tonight’s was in a different league.

If you enjoy snooker you’ll enjoy the final frame of this afternoon’s match. It is the most memorable frame of snooker I can think of in the last 25 years at least. The closest to the tension I can recall was the Davis-Taylor final that went to the last black.

2 Likes

Yep, but it wasn’t anywhere near as tense. I’ve never seen two players suffer as much.

Indeed, Wilson was near to tears when he fluked that brown. Amazing entertainment.

Cockpunch to Mark Selby @coco for being a grumpy loser

But but, it’s in the snooker thread

You’ll be in the snooker thread in a mo.

And it would appear you’re behind the black ball in this exchange :grinning:

Give me a break!

All this butch moderation. It is just too much…

Yes, it’s our fault that you cunts are too incompetent to use a forum. #victimblaming

Between you and @Jim it’d be like a fucking post apocalyptic wasteland if someone didn’t keep an eye on you. How the fuck you ever remember to suck air confounds me.

Just.Fucking.Don’t.

1 Like

Upcoming forum software detected

That is a bit of an odd thing to write all things considered.

I think you’ll find that that’s @TMC’s super power. Albeit @Wayward has been known to nuke continents by accident and not notice. Like a shit version of Dr. Manhattan.

1 Like

I think you meant to say " Give it a rest"?

Hush now.