SOYS: State Of Your System

I didn’t know it had one. But then I didnt have an MC cart to need it.

1 Like

Yeah just a switch on the back to increase the gain.

1 Like

Rest in pieces Emission Labs 5U4G rectifier. You are wiv da angels now.

1 Like

?

Just quietly expired like a Norweigian Blue. Not even any fireworks. Disappointed.

2 Likes

I’ve got a Brimar one in a drawer I don’t use if you need something to tide you over ?

Cheers Alan :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I stuck the original one in that I had replaced when I got the EML and it’s all good.

In my drawer ever since I let my Modwright Transporter go!

5 Likes

If you want to flog it PM a price over.

Will do.

You’re more than welcome to it as a back up Mark as I don’t have an amp that uses that particular rectifier now.

Flux is nearly over, just the Audax drivers to replace when they arrive.
Currently, technics out. Tag Mclaren in.

15 year old bits of wet string carefully engineered by my own fair hands, that just about did the job out. Full Chi-Fi loom, power cables were already elephant cock Chinese and supra that I got free with the power conditioner so I thought fuck it let’s go full retard and get some knock off nordost because fuck them and their 10k cables plus WOOD BITS ON THEM SOUND BETTER.
Feel free to castigate.

They don’t actually sound half bad. Certainly better than the shit that I made. And they were cheap. Which is always good.

2 Likes

New situation, new house :grin:
The Oris Swings stayed with the ex-wife so the Triangles are back in - not as detailed or dynamic but excellent nonetheless & I certainly don’t miss the constant hum.

19 Likes

Ooh, Triangles driven by Viva, that sounds like a promising combo to me.

2 Likes

If you would move everything to the right about 6 inches that would be good

7 Likes

:scream:

Or turn it through 90 degrees, the Vivas would make fairly effective heaters in the fireplace.

1 Like

Until the ex wife comes and throws a few logs on

1 Like

Lovely looking set up - Congratulations also on the largest Pizza oven I have ever seen

3 Likes

Believe me I’d love to but that’s as far as I can go without the door hitting the right speaker :grimacing: