SOYS: State Of Your System

death by hashtags

3 Likes

We could so easily have chosen another name from the shortlist of Japanese words Kondo & co sent us for that amplifier :grinning:

1 Like

That was the first review which, IIRC, was in HiFi Answers so it was their pic. I think it became apparent fairly quickly that having all of your interconnects hanging out of the front of the amplifier might not be the best look! They sent that unit over to us without even having sent a picture of it first.

3 Likes

I’m getting Emporium vibes from that yellow sheet.

3 Likes

Wonder how many people have actually bought from emporium - I have once and it was a very smooth purchase for a pallett

When my tannoys arrived the lorry driver was in a twatty mood and was like

“I’m only paid to put them here”
I’m like ok but no need for the attitude, I’ll give you £20 if you stop being a dick and help though.

So suddenly the motivation was there
5mins later - thanks for that, what’s your PayPal?

I don’t have PayPal
Sucks to be you - guess you did that for free :nail_care:
See you later

Twatty move

2 Likes

I didn’t do it on purpose, I didn’t have cash on me

But eh, :man_shrugging:

He may have had some real sadness in his personal life that he was projecting on to you.

Possibly - could have asked for a hug I suppose, instead of being aggro immediately. However on topic, yeah had a good purchase with emporium. Not saying all would be, who knows

I’m guessing the above attitude didn’t cheer him any

The butthurt :joy:

Thread clean up soon I guess x

And the other way around?

3 Likes

No it doesn’t work like that. I’m to blame here x

We are all aware of that. It would be nice to know why you are to blame. Would you like to open up to the group about your issues, that caused you to behave in this way?

6 Likes

:joy: you bast!

Just had a delivery from them five minutes ago. First time buying from them.

1 Like

What did you get!

Just a lowly phonostage. Can’t even check it right away. Let’s hope it doesn’t blow up when I can lol

6 Likes

Shafted

1 Like