Spirit of the Slaughterhouse: Free Stuff

Maybe a nude of you in your crocs
Ideal for the hallway

2 Likes

:face_vomiting:

Didn’t know you had such an aversion to Crocs…

2 Likes

photo would give a sense of detail

I have a Christopher Ward discount voucher. It’s worth £100 if you spend over £500.
Free to anyone who would like it.

1 Like

Hmm, bit of a wonky photo.

Roku Express streaming thingy.

Comes with USB/power cable and small HDMI cable, plus a remote. No box. I’ve factory reset it.

I think these cost £25-£30. FOC, or if you really want a fiver to the RNLI, Shelter or Jon.

Postage to give stuff away is currently costing me a lot more than Spotify so I’d really prefer to hand over e.g. at Adam’s next month or something similar in the future. I’m sure this request will be ignored.

1 Like

These are good
If your tv has USB you might be able to power it from the tv too

1 Like

Even dodgier photo.

Samsung 32" TV.

Absolutely no “smart” features, just a panel with a terrestrial tuner and 2 * HDMI input.

No box, no manual, no kiss my ass (as my Nan would say).

Free of charge.

Collection from London SE21 please.

9 Likes

ah, shit, I’ve just stubbed my toe on this thing which has been under the sofa since I posted it up and then completely forgot about it…

Can anyone help get it up to Craig’s?

Ah fuck I completely forgot about that!!

1 Like

I have been sent another copy of this as my cartridge was sticking on the first track of side two.

However as I have been having similar issues with other albums - there might not be a problem with it after all. There is no obvious damage / blemish to the vinyl so if anyone would like it I’ll stick it in the post.

It’s jazz soundtrack music from four French late 50’s / early 60’s films.

1 Like

Yes please Allan

Settle 2020? :rofl:

1 Like

Nice one Gareth - pm me your address and I’ll send it tomorrow :+1:

1 Like

More free shit - CD’s this time. These are just the bog standard albums not the new remastered ones which have replaced them

I would.like them if possible, find out why @htm_1968 has such a thing about them

All yours Simon pm me your address - it’s not just Olan that has such a thing about them :+1:

Mate, you’re on.

1 Like

You are more than welcome to come over to Liverpool and have a listen to some of their back catalogue whenever you like.

I had never heard them until a recent session on 6 music which I did really like. Not quite sure how they passed me by originally, but there you go.

If I ever get any time to myself I will take you up on the offer, thx

1 Like