Spirit of the Slaughterhouse: Free Stuff

Dr feickert 7" test record - i have never used this so no idea if any good or not.
Free to a good home

Yes please.

1 Like

Pm me your address

I borrowed one from Shaun ( reminder I must remember to bring next time) doesn’t work well as a lot have the spindle hole mis aligned…

True I remember that.

I will give it a try it this evening. If its crap I’ll just bin it.

I checked the Dr Fried Rice website and it appears that the app is no longer supported and has been deleted :slightly_frowning_face:

I tried to find a test tone app and there aren’t any now.
I did pick up a cheap oscilloscope at an auction and want to use that to test the sp10 as per the service manual.
Looking at all the buttons I think the idea was better than the reality!

Waste of time then, ill get rid of it.
Shame really.

Dont get rid of it - It’s still a very handy test record!

A test tone app, for what? Windows, Android,

iPhone. To listen for a test tone played on a record, and measure speed.

@crimsondonkey Do you want the record on the basis it works as a standalone test record?

If not someone else can have it, assuming I haven’t lost the will to live in the mean time.

To add, all the other stuff went in the post this morning.

Thanks dude, I’ll let some-one else have it as I already have a test record as such.

1 Like

Does anyone else want a 7" test record that I’ve never used?

*No thank you.

*AA’s most useless post award contender.

3 Likes

I’ll give a go if ok g

1 Like

This is not exactly what you describe, but might help you.

Thanks.
I have the “ RPM “ app for that. But after a suggestion by Ed that I try a test tone and a microphone (using a mobile phone) we discovered the Apps seem to have gone. As Wayne commented above, they have vanished as I presume the developers can’t keep up with the software jumps in IOS etc.

1 Like

Will include it with the other records later this week.