Spirit of the Slaughterhouse: Free Stuff

:+1:

I have available a free download code for the latest Psychic Lemon live album…

Pls. Not heard any of their stuff so I can add it to my streamer hd drive.
Thanks.

Spikes arrived ! Thank you ! Micky

Speed Strobe arrived - muchas gracias.:+1:

Ok I have various items up for grabs. Collection only, from Moretonhampstead. Once I’ve dragged it all out of its various corners, I’ll try and get some pics up, but won’t be straight away as I’m up to my neck in stuff.

1 pair of Mission 70 mk2 speakers, scruffy but fully functional.
1 pair of A&R Arcam 2 speakers, scruffy but fully functional. (taken)
1 pair of B&O Beovox S80 speakers - bass cones need re-foaming. With original stands. (taken)
1 pair of Peerless speakers, presumably from a kit (maybe 20-2). Slightly scruffy but fully functional.
1 Beocenter 2400-2. Powers up, then powers down after a minute or so and powers back up again, ad infinitum. Dirty, but would clean up ok. (taken)
1 Beocord 1700 tape-deck. Pause button stuck engaged. (taken)
1 pair of Spirit Absolute Zero studio monitors. I assume they’re probably a bit scruffy as they’ve been under a pile of stuff for ages. Fully functional and sound and look kind of nice, but I wouldn’t trust your mixes if used for their theoretically intended purpose. (taken)

4 Likes

Hi Nick - I would like Beovox S80’s and stands please?

Yep, no probs, you’re welcome to them. Re collecting, probably the best is to think when suits you, and run it by me. I’m around quite a bit at the moment, especially over the next few days, but I tend to be in and out, so I’m better with short notice than long notice, if that makes sense!

Will do I am tied up for the next two days - then I will get in touch.
Cheers

1 Like

I would like the Arcam 2’s if they are available. Bob

1 Like

They’re yours, Bob.

Can I have the Zero monitors? Will you be at Lopwell?

1 Like

Yes you can, and yes I plan to be at Lopwell at least for some of the time, so I could bring them along.

Great, these will be perfect for my son :grin:

2 Likes

Does anyone want my old smart watch? It’s a Sony Smartwatch 3, which is only compatible with Android Wear 1, not 2.

Can bring it to Lopwell, much rather do that than post it.

As if anyone would when there’s a Boamigo up for grabs.

7 Likes

You know it

2 Likes

I have a FitBit Alta with a charging lead if anyone wants it - it has a tan leather strap for small wrists, probably designed for girls but it fits my weedy arm perfectly.:disappointed: You can buy new straps on ebay etc.

I found it while out walking the dog a couple of years ago. It works perfectly as far as I can tell.

1 Like

I’d like to try that please, although I’d get more exercise wearing MJ’s Boamigo.

All yours Guy - PM your address and I’ll send it out.