Spirit of the Slaughterhouse: Free Stuff

Me please Allan.

No worries Rob I’ll stick it in the box with your phono stage :+1:

1 Like

Cheers mate. :+1:

Does anyone want a tubesforhifi PH-16 valve phonestage that I made from a kit about 6 or 7 years ago.
http://www.tubes4hifi.com/PH16.htm
It sounds very good, went down well at a bakeoff a good while back.

Would need to be collected from near Oxford by someone that accepts it might kill you and your family while simultaneously buring your house down.

8 Likes

I’d love it, if I may :flushed:

It’s yours
Im around this weekend if that works. Pm me to arrange…

1 Like

Thankyou! :smiley:

PMed…

NVA diy clone kit?

4 Likes

cheers - something arrived today, ta for the extras :smile_cat:

1 Like

Sitting here, having just plumbed in new (to me) phono stage, very kindly gifted to me by @gthang, and couriered down from Oxfordshire by @Adpully… loving it so far! First album on: Resolve, by Poppy Ackroyd. Detail… depth, spaciousness. Definitely a step up from my old stage. This is a good test album, as she uses lots of very close-micing on her piano… tons of little peripheral sounds and textures, all of which are being rendered anew. Thanks so much Graham, I’m really over the moon with it… the missing link in my resurrected vinyl setup!

8 Likes

Good stuff. Glad you’re pleased with it.

2 Likes

Seem to have acquired two of these

small donation to AA would be nice

1 Like

Yes please Simon. PM to follow.

Hi folks.
Free to a good home is the pictured Cambridge Audio Dacmajic 1.
It’s obviously a tad old school, but maybe someone here can put it to good use?
Located in Wallsend, up North, and available for collection/meat taxi anytime.
I can post it, but if so would appreciate a contribution to costs as I’m an out of work Geordie with a serious tequila habit, so all spare funds are currently assigned to daily maintenance of said indulgence!
Cheers,
Alan

13 Likes

Welcome aboard Alan. Cracking first post :+1:

Cheers Mike, I’m a long time lurker/voyeur but rarely feel the need to contribute positively (my opinions are often best kept private!) :wink:

Feel free to contribute negatively instead - plenty of fair game on here.:clown_face:

Cuntz!

7 Likes

Looks like you’ve passed the first test then

Nescafé, Mr Kipling, Porsche,…:thinking:

1 Like