Stupid insurance quotes

Very easy to change. Just don’t renew your existing policy when it expires and buy the new one to start the following day.
I change car insurance providers quite frequently. Got the Fiesta ST down to £135 fully comp last year.

4 Likes

Really easy, I used to be lazy, but simply can’t afford to be anymore.
I find that even if you ring your existing insurer, they still won’t renew for the same amount as last year, so I moved, saved myself 90quid over last year’s premium for the same cover!

1 Like

Yes. Trying to cut down on everything

1 Like

Does it just roll over if I don’t contact them?

A lot of them do.

1 Like

You’ll have to ring and check that. Just tell them not too if it does and that’ll be the end of it.

1 Like

Just had the renewal for Zak’s insurance, zero claims, 40% increase :clown_face:

1 Like

They really take the piss with renewals.

All they normally need is a copy of your renewal quote which has the info.

I was with AA last year, you will need to tell them you are not going to renew to stop the auto rollover

1 Like

I know, it just comes naturally to me, don’t be jealous, I can’t help it.

£350 for a 400bhp car is pretty good …………

2 Likes

Has he had it downrated?

2 Likes

It’s poorly at present making some weird noises
Will probably get it looked at within the year

1 Like

Isn’t it time that you took it for a swim ?

2 Likes

I learned something new about car insurance today. Apparently you cannot use a NCD on more than one policy. Does that sound legit?

Yep.

True, when I got a van in addition to my car I had to decide which vehicle to use the NC on.

Yeah, sadly true.

A while back I got a multi car policy which mirrored my no claims onto both cars. Now I have two sets of NCD.

1 Like