Tales from Uh-merica

Wow just fucking wow!

Every single one that completes the survey should identify as Jedi. Thatā€™d fuck em up

2 Likes

Sapient cockroaches will one day use much the same descriptive historical terminology to describe C21st USA as they will for the C4th Roman empireā€¦

Profoundly depressing stuff.

LGBTQ (and/or black, and/or poor etc ) is the new Communism and weā€™re rushing back to McCarthyism

Theyā€™re on-course become a capitalist-dicatoriship thatā€™s the photo-negative equivalent of Stalinist communism ca. 1930s-1950s. Itā€™ll make McCarthyism look like a Teletubbies episodeā€¦

2 Likes

Waiting for Republicans to blame transvestism for mass shootings rather than gunsā€¦

3 Likes

$174,000 a year to be an edgelord, she accomplishes nothing in Congress. Doesnā€™t even have a constituent office.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Odd-things-destroyed-in-odd-act-domestic-terrorismā€¦

USA, WTF?

1 Like

Hahaha they need to get these guys onto the Kennedy assasination, theyā€™re geniuses

The Georgia Bureau of Investigations (GBI) told reporters that preliminary information suggests someone used an explosive device to damage the pillars.

4 Likes

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2022/jul/06/elon-musk-twins-children-shivon-zilis

9 kidsā€¦

and considering he views anything less than 80 hours a week working as slacking, they might get, what, 20 minutes a week each?

Surprised it took this long, the god botherers and tinfoil hat crowd have been obsessed with them since they were erected.

1 Like

Jeebus. First Iā€™d even heard of them!

I canā€™t believe thatā€™s real.

2 Likes

Bluff !

I hope and cannot believe

FFS a little research and you can find the original story, itā€™s just media wankā€¦

A Tennessee court has rejected a lawsuit by a Jewish couple suing the state government after being told that they couldnā€™t undergo foster parent training through a publicly-supported Christian charity due to religious differences.

1 Like

Hee hee. I very rarely have any time for trump but this is funny.

I thought he was banned from Twitter

1 Like