Tales from Uh-merica

that’s from his own “truth social” platform

not a cut and paste copy of twitter, no siree the donald is an independent and inspirational inventor

He’s pretty much ruled out any likelihood of Musk coming back & bidding $40Bn for his platform :grinning:

1 Like

Pair of cunts should get a room and fuck it out. :poop:

2 Likes

His muskiness said he’d reinstate him but didn’t, apparently. Shame. Given how much time all the media outlets devoted to slavishly reporting Trump’s tweets, they could all go on half days now, surely?

He doesn’t own twitter so can’t.

Isn’t he still a majority shareholder?
Ah, who fucking cares…

This will be interesting… Amazon warehouse striking on Prime day

The level of cruelty this mob are displaying is incredible. And people still support and vote for them. :disappointed:

1 Like

Them’s Tories if they get in next time, them is !

2 Likes

3 Likes

I suspect a few Americans are limited to 1791 medicine by money.

1 Like

…And even more importantly, it was written to suit the needs of a fledgling nation under constant fear of attack by colonial empires far larger than itself…

1 Like

FTFY

1 Like

And without the population or money to form a standing army, a militia of citizen soldiers was a necessity.

1 Like

So utterly far removed from the present day, so demonstrably unfit for purpose, that no sane nation would continue with such a constitution unamended.

Thanks, NRA :ok_hand:

1 Like

Incredible isn’t it. They don’t even have to pretend to have policies or offer solutions, all Republican voters want is someone to make their perceived enemies (black people, brown people, homosexuals, transgenders, women, intellectuals) lives miserable.

3 Likes

Important to bear in mind that the US governance model was described as ‘an experiment’.
After 250 years, I think we can see it has failed.

2 Likes

Sorry, for a minute there I forgot we were in the American thread. I thought ‘we don’t have a republican party but that sounds so familiar….’

2 Likes