Tales from Uh-merica

11 Likes

AMERIFAIL216

2 Likes

Thatchers won’t be pleased

1 Like

'Muricans have of course the freedom to have an opinion on furniture finishing, but why does an apparent six eyed eagle need to tear up a book?

1 Like

Someone should tattoo ‘Bible’ on the cover of that book while he is asleep :grinning:

5 Likes

Or Bibel

4 Likes
11 Likes

I’m sure 18yo me would be amazed at how much of a fan of the Satanic Temple I’ve become :rofl:. 18yo me was a god-bothering cunt though.

1 Like

hahahahaha brilliant

After finding a Zoom link for a Sovereign Citizens assembly meeting, Greaves gatecrashed it, and managed to derail the meeting almost immediately by taking on a chairman role and calling it to order. “I suppose you’re all wondering why I gathered you here today,” Greaves said, before being told to “Shut your damn mouth,” by a Sovereign Citizen.

2 Likes

4 Likes
6 Likes

7 Likes

Utter madness!

2 Likes

Do you mean it didn’t happen? Or not as reported?
I posted the Guardian version because it doesn’t have any paywall issues but it looks like the Guardian article was lifted piecemeal from the NYT which is the only other source that I read

No, it happened. Idiots will be claiming it’s a “false flag”, they always claim shootings are false flag operations.

4 Likes

Alex Jones will be gagging to be sued for many more millions I’m sure.

2 Likes
2 Likes