Tales from Uh-merica

Wow.

Some lunatic no one has ever heard of ā€œbroadcastingā€ from his mumā€™s basement. Problem is it only takes one other deranged individual with a gun to take up the cause.
I imagine heā€™ll be getting a visit from the Secret Service and FBI to get all the attention he so deeply craves

2 Likes

Yep, and a further problem with these freaks is that although your description applies, it somehow doesnā€™t seem to prevent them having 10 million ugly, deranged simpletons who think their word is gospel; and as you say, it only takes oneā€¦

1 Like
6 Likes

Dominion seems to be the gift that keeps on giving, and we havent even got on to the other lawsuit yet

10 Likes

Yeah, hope sheā€™s successful because FOX, but at the same time she used to book guests for Tucker Carlson (:face_vomiting:)and Maria Bartiromo(:face_vomiting::face_vomiting:). So a pox on both their houses.

2 Likes
8 Likes

I think she got the joke if nobody else did :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That there is the post of the week.

The 12 year old in me was hoping for an appearance of Heywood Jablome or Dick Guzinya.

3 Likes

More puritan fucknuggetry

1 Like

In another State, Idaho I think, another parent has put forward a motion to ban the bible due to its numerous sexual references.

7 Likes

Iā€™d get the popcorn out to watch that one.

2 Likes

Werenā€™t there 19th century versions of the bible for children, with all the naughty bits edited out or glossed over ? As far as the kids and David go, presumably the enraged parents are aware that half their children will have seen something like this already, assuming theyā€™ve looked down even just once while pissing.

2 Likes

Itā€™s what is called a ā€œreligious charterā€ school in the US, what you would know as a public school. So basically a pay to attend school for God botherers.

Banning bibles is probably the best thing for them.

3 Likes

The books being banned for being ā€œtoo wokeā€ that Democrats are revealing is worrying.

The Song of Solomon she mentions is the 1977 novel, not the erotic poem from the Old Testament

Itā€™s fucking mental. Banning books is little better than burning them, what are these people so afraid of?

Black people, brown people, gay people, trans people, science, renewable energy, electric vehicles, higher education, art, empathy.
Just off the top of my head, could go on for pages and pages.

16 Likes

ā€¦ vaccines, liberals, China, catholics, commies, organised labor, anything deliberately added to the water supply (but not anything that just seeps in), gun control, recreational drugs and their own government ā€¦

oh, and mainstream media and the curvature of the earth and things evolving into other thingsā€¦

7 Likes