Terms / phrases that need to fuck straight off

Ugh, twats.

Luckily so is Ginuary

1 Like

Snowflake. Often expounded by sub O level bigots and the media. Snowflakes are individual and quite beautiful. Quite the opposite of turds really

1 Like

so is Januhairy

1 Like

Agreed, snowflakes are stunning. Considering how many billion (trillion?) fall each year, no two are the same.

1 Like

Just cos we haven’t found two the same, doesn’t mean there aren’t any :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah, infinite monkeys and all that…

Snowflakes can type the complete works of Shakespear?

1 Like

Given time, they will evolve and … never mind.

Yes they will.

Oh, and it’s Shakespeare, did you get a monkey to type your reply? :wink:

6 Likes

Biscuits! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I feel your pain. Listing motorbikes under cars must offend all sense of propriety. :grinning:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/WpVydYmNBb9Qp5bYA

You need to have a fucking word with yourself.

1 Like

I like nom, nom/ nomage etc because it’s childish and in a world where I have to be a bloody grown up all the time it’s a little bit of relief. :+1:

Quel nommage

:fu:

The ultimate irony is that the individuals leveling the “snowflake” charge are always hypersensitive like to dish it out but can’t take it internet hard men.

5 Likes

Yep, they’re no chopped offal, suet, and oats stuffed in a sheep’s stomach and boiled, but they’re alright :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have the parents smuggle Red Lobster biscuit mix back when they come to visit :grin:

2 Likes

I said “leverage” in a meeting this afternoon.

To my credit I had the decency to apologies afterwards, so no harm done thankfully.

7 Likes

'nuff said.

End of.