The all-new shiny cockpunch thread

Honestly, just what the fuck.

Smash one of these panels, I’m more than happy to smash your cock.

4 Likes

WTF !

Sometimes (although getting more frequent, it seems) I do fucking despair.

People pretending to know who LeBron Bryant is and pretending to care that he’s dead. It’s a shame for his family, but this grief bandwagon has reached puke making levels of virtue signalling.

No one in this country has a fucking clue who he is so stop it or prepare to be punched in the cock!

5 Likes

Nope, cannot tell if trolling or a spectacularly ironic error.

Ironic?

If it was an error there would be nothing ironic about it. It would further the point that this man was irrelevant to all those now pretending to mourn his death.

I might mourn someone’s death even though they were irrelevant to me. If they made a positive difference to the lives of loads of other people that could be reason enough. No man is an island etc etc …

VB

1 Like

Poor quality trolling.

Quite a few people in the UK like and follow basketball. I am not one of them, but I still knew who Kobe Bryant was, an icon of the sport.

Bollocks do they…
Most people had never heard of him before yesterday. I thought it was a type of Japanese beef.

Let’s all pretend to be sad. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

You ok hun?

1 Like

I’m fine. Tell you what is sad, his 13 yo daughter was on board.

Colin McRae’s son also died on a chopper.

Too many single points of failure on those bloody things.

My old boss was a helicopter pilot and instructor and eventually talked me into going on a flight with him. He talked fairly openly about the costs of the checking and maintenance required to ensure that his helicopter was in safe and sound working order.

I also had a long time to go around it and look at the degree of build quality and overall engineering (which coming from automotive OEM was a bit of a culture shock).

Suffice to say I have never felt any urge to fly in one ever again.

2 Likes

I’ve often toyed with the idea of getting into microlights - there is a place nearby that does the training and you can store them there etc. You can buy shares in a plane and it’s not that expensive in the scheme of things.

Then I stop and think. And don’t do it.

1 Like

This is where we need our Health & Safety expert @rmsshipbroker :slight_smile:

Not been a whole lot of talk about that rather unsatisfactorily resolved rape allegation since chop-chop went bang-bang tho’…
chinny_reckon_Jimmy_Hill
And who the hell in the UK gives a flying-fuck about basketball?

1 Like

Good points well made.

Dyathunk we could crowdfund one for Nigel Farage?

Fixed-wing didn’t quite do it…

4 Likes

He’s probably hanging from a fan-powered pillowcase as we speak.

1 Like

I’m in. :+1:

2 Likes

Do you think he felt anything?

4 Likes

Unlikely, its cold out

2 Likes