The all-new shiny cockpunch thread

They are young (or crinkly and besotted with their grandchildren). When you are young issues are simple and you understand them completely and your view of them is always the right view. The good news is they’ll become older and wiser. The bad news is there will be more young people along to replace this lot …

2 Likes

What else have they got? What power do disenfranchised young people have now? They’ve got no money, can own no homes, have no representation in government, struggle for meaningful employment. Us selfish old cunts aren’t getting off our arses - most of our generation are doing next to fuck-all about the climate crisis, in no small part because we won’t have to live with the consequences.*

Perhaps their tactics are not optimal (I’m unconvinced), but at least they’re trying to do something and keeping the topic alive in the media - even as oil corps are once again shilling their wares via Their bitches in government because we have a temporary disruption to usual supplies.

It saddens me deeply that ordinary, decent people are siding with the corporations and government who in reality are the ones fucking us all up the arse…

If we can’t cope with this, what hope if Putin unleashes the Plutonium party-poppers?

*… sure YOU are, but you are 1/67,000,000th of the problem

4 Likes

I’ve hung out here for too long, even extreme fat shaming leaves me shrugging whilst inhaling pastries.

1 Like

To be fair, most of our generation are, technically speaking, making it worse because either a) we’re dirt poor and living in the third world and we aspire to have glass in our windows and to own a moped and a fridge, which will mean getting mains electricity, or b) we live in North America where everything is too far apart to walk or bicycle and the climate means you need heat in the winter and a/c in the summer.

Throwing your entire effort at the single task of making the lives of the UK poor worse, which is practically the only thing that disrupting petrol and diesel supplies achieves, should get you onto the news (although the media here have given Just Stop Oil extremely little coverage). But its impact on climate will be lost in the noise. If the few of us that there are are going to make any difference at all it will be by leveraging change in places where 67,000,000 people are a small minority.

1 Like

Not sure whether to leave this here, or start a “News items so batshit stupid that I’m prolly tripping” thread… All I know is some of the most horrible, toxic cunts ever to draw breath are behind this -

No, April 1st was a couple weeks ago…

2 Likes

Start a new thread. We just heard this and both spewed.

It’s beyond stupid.

Richer lawyers rubbing their hands :raised_hands:

2 Likes

and all the Express and Mail readers are probably tossing each off with glee. What’s more toxic the scum who come up with this or the people who vote to treat other human beings in this way?

2 Likes

I quite like the Mail, it’s like a daily dose of the Beano, Dandy and Topper all rolled into one. ( though I can’t remember how many years it is since I’ve seen a copy ), of coarse Lord Snooty is represented by Rees Mogg.

1 Like

CP to the cheese and onion toastie I thought had cooled enough to eat but still had a piece of cheese hotter than the surface of the sun and now the roof of my mouth is more sensitive than a momentum member listening to a Corbyn joke.

7 Likes

Shame science hasn’t worked out a way to use the heat generated in a cheese toastie into electricity. Our energy and snack needs would be solved overnight.

1 Like

I suspect the patent material in a Sunamp was a technician’s lunch previously.

1 Like

Mahoosive :eggplant:punch to Toolstation.
In response to the increase in domestic fuel charges I bit the bullet & ordered a Nest Thermostat e with a view to getting clever & attempting to reduce my energy use/costs with a bit of savvy tech.
When I went to pick up the unit from my local branch I noticed it had been opened and resealed? Charming dude on the counter offered me a discretionary credit of £19…fine, thinks me…Bargain!
Gets it home and after 3 hours of fucking about I realised it was dead. Turns out they have sold me a returned as faulty unit?
Ok, thinks me…shit happens…then I check my bank account and realise they have charged me 3 times for the transaction and I’m now skint!
Contacted customer services, their response was return it to the store, we will refund 'cos we can’t replace due to stock issues. Fair enough thinks me, what about the duplicated charges?..Not our problem says Toolstation…Hmmmmmmm
Paypal confirms 3 requests for payment were instigated by Toolstation!
Sorry for the rant, but avoid Wankstation as much as you can… :fist:

4 Likes

CUNTS!

That is indeed painfully cunty!

1 Like

Actually, I’m not sorry for the rant…

***MEGA CUNTS!***
3 Likes

It gets worse…I’ve just visited the fridge and realised I’ve drank ir dry…now munching on cress for the spicy kick! :man_shrugging:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: Brilliant !

1 Like

Odious cunt trying to avoid paying compensation for being a lying conspiracy touting twat faced wanker

5 Likes

So civil service pay is frozen, inflation is increasing and now he wants civil servants to start commuting back into London.

At least working from home would reduce the commuting costs by a huge amount and help people but no he’d rather cause more fucking grief.

Cunt

1 Like