The all-new shiny cockpunch thread

as opposed to his lordship who no doubt gets the taxpayer to either pay for all his travel and/or pay for him to live nice and close to his place of ‘work’. Plus the wanker has weeks of holiday every year, and his food subsidised. Plus MPs seem to be exempt from the 24 month rule everyone else is subject to for claiming away from home expenses. Glad we’re all in this together.

He’s the minister for efficiency. He doesn’t seem to understand what efficiency is.

Efficiency is the output you get divided by the resource you spend on getting it. If you have a lot of resource available (office space) then using it will only improve your efficiency if you deliver more output without incurring additional cost. Unless he can show that output from people working in the office is higher than those WFH then he should improve efficiency by disposing of the office space, not by wasting his staff’s time and transport costs on filling it just so it looks busy.

Then again, if you live in a previous century … (worth watching right to the end)

2 Likes

His proposal will be a very efficient way of extracting money from us plebs to give to him and his mates who are shareholders in the rail firms, the eateries near the offices, and (of course) to continue making commercial property a way of keeping a select group of landowners very rich.

4 Likes

Bingo - that’s 100% what this is about, especially the last part I think. Wouldn’t surprise me if he actually owned some of the real estate that the civil service use for offices.

4 Likes

Might as well be the Minister for Administrative Affairs.

Why would he, he’s only the Minister after all. Nadine Dorries doesn’t have the first clue about Culture, Media and Sport; Liz Truss similar for Foreign, Commonwealth and Development and so on…

2 Likes

Nothing has changed.

1 Like

Nadine Dorries has incubated her handkerchief, apparently it’s the only culture she’s likely to develop.

Let’s not forget he bought himself a £5m property walking distance away from what he laughingly calls “work”.

1 Like

and how many times has he ‘flipped’ his primary residence to maximise his gains? Cunt

4 Likes

Plus today the government will be chucking chaff at the media by way of distraction from Johnson’s appearance in the Commons. They’ll wait to see how badly he gets mauled before deciding what to release between now and the evening news, I imagine.

2 Likes

One of my favourite films

As a civil servant I shall follow his lead and improve efficiency by using three seats in the office.

1_BRITAIN-POLITICS-EU-BREXIT

3 Likes

6 Likes

It’s heartbreaking enough but it boils my piss when negligence like this is prosecuted as manslaughter.

It’s fucking murder and the cunt should go away for life.

They’re both homicide but two and a half thousand years of legal definition distinguishes between them

In England you can get life for manslaughter if the judge so decides.

The time’s come round again for a hoof to the balls for people who STILL don’t understand how eBay auctions work, especially when, in their blind ignorance, they stumble into one another !

It’s simple. Bid once. Bid your max. Given that the planet is cursed with enough morons who either literally don’t know the value of the item they’re bidding on or who don’t care, because all that matters is WINNING, bid late. That’s all there is.

I bought something last night which I saw a day or two ago. Two imbeciles had seen it before I did. One of them low-balled it and the other chipped away at him, increasing his bids by threepence-ha’penny a go until he was ahead (this is A Bad Sign). But then things went quiet. They woke up again at the very end of the exercise and between them put on 23 SEPARATE BIDS in the last 2mins 40secs !! I pitched in with 12 seconds to go and one of the pillocks still managed to get two more bids in before the carriage doors closed on his head. He was within pennies of me.

Mate, if you want it then buy it. If you don’t then fuck off.

6 Likes

And so it begins . . .

These little fuckers are just annoying, next month the mosquitos, black flies, and deer flies come on.

5 Likes

What a horrible cunt:

Odious fucker. Hope she gets named and shamed

Whoever was responsible for this:

4 Likes