The all-new shiny cockpunch thread

The majority of the medical staff in this sad & tragic event. Worth reading to the end, but very sobering.

Absolutely sickening.

Horrific

Poor cunt. I wonder how many more there have been, and will be…?

In 1990 I developed a headache that was literally (not figuratively) blinding, noise made me puke, I was covered in rashes, I couldn’t walk, speak coherently, or do much more than piss in a bottle and sleep.

After two days of it, my partner, who was an ex-nurse, called a GP out. He was a locum, didn’t examine me, and decided I had a migraine despite no previous history. He prescribed fuck-all and left.

Day two, different locum, exact same sequence of events. By this time I was delirious.

Day three, my own GP (a highly experience older lady), returns from holiday, spends about 15 seconds looking me over and calls-out a blue-light ambulance. I’m mostly unconscious by then.

I was admitted to Winchester General Hospital with suspected meningitis. There I was stripped naked and put into a backless hospital gown, laid on a bare metal trolley without the usual cushion and parked in an unused side corridor because no beds were free…

EDIT: should have said - this was done to bring my dangerously high temperature down quickly…

Three whole days later a cleaner noticed I’d been there three whole days and mentioned it to someone who actually listened to them…

By then I had meningitis and hypothermia and kidney-threatening dehydration…

Funnily-enough, a private-patients-only side room was suddenly available - in which I spent 3 weeks recovering.

My ghost would be tapping this out on a burning laptop in hell but for the fortunate fact that the meningitis was viral and not meningococcal, and that cleaner.

Cognitively and psychiatrically I have not been the same since, and was out of both my job and my relationship within a year.

I should have sued, but what’s the point of punishing my fellow taxpayer? Those truly responsible would have closed ranks as they always have, and always will. And TBH, I had my work more than cut-out rebuilding some kind of life, career, personality, etc.

Don’t get ill chaps.

12 Likes

So much this…

My Nan was IMHO killed by her consultant. She went to see her GP and was diagnosed with a twisted bowel.

In all she went into hospital 4 times to have an operation and each time it was cancelled because her consultant had prioritised a private job over hers. After 4 months she was taken to A&E by ambulance and given an emergency operation but died from septicaemia.

I looked into the consultant and it turned out he had 3 previous complaints to the GMC for dropping NHS patients over private, a death by negligence case that the GMC found in his favour and a current death by negligence case that was actively being investigated.

I let it go as my Dad didn’t want anything done as it would just cause emotional grief and wouldn’t bring her back. To this day if I ever meet that cunt I would clock him one without a thought, pause or regret.

12 Likes

Raise a glass to the cleaners of the world :clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

This makes me so fucking angry. I worked for 5 years in operating theatres, and particular consultants routinely cancelled lists or parts of lists so they could fuck-off to their private hospital. Understandable when in 1987 they were struggling-by on upwards of £100K for their NHS post…

If patients were lucky the Registrar was left to finish, less lucky: Housman, worm food: cancelled outright. I used to rage about it, but the entire management were nurses and ex-nurses - brainwashed to suck medical cock and ask no questions, like good serfs…

Still, if the tories are in again, we’ll never make it to hospital in the first place…

2 Likes

The nerd spud who thought it was ok to bury the key differentiation between an authentication shared secret and an encryption shared secret on page 490 (no, really, page FOUR HUNDRED AND FUCKING NINETY) of a PDF document.

It’s taken me a solid day to work out why I was getting a 401 with no body.

He, yes it’s definitely a “he” can have one right in laptop.

Apologies for the repeat cp, but dogless cunts who decide to eat their pub dinner in the FUCKING DOG ROOM, which has a sign up saying DOG ROOM, and strangely has an assortment of DOGS in there, and then moan about all the FUCKING DOGS watching them eat. Stupid cunts. Probably Brexitards too. Cunts. :rage:

10 Likes

HEARTILY SECONDED!!!

It’s a DOG FRIENDLY PUB you windowlicking thundercunts - that means there are dogs there!

As it is all we get is a tiny 2/3s of the snug - they get the HUGE dining room, the Captain’s room and 1/3 of the snugs and STILL the thick cunts whine like little tiny babies with freshly beshat nappies!!! :rage::angry::rage::angry:

fuckyou98

1 Like

Cockpunch to the pub for serving people meals when there is nowhere to sit but the Dog Room :grinning:

Facebook Portal.

Sure lads, I’d be delighted for Mark Zuckerberg to have a massive, dedicated camera in my living room, which has definitely no privacy concerns. That sounds totally legit.

8 Likes

Well, that’s the thing, I’d agree with you, but there was somewhere else to sit, just not a big corner seat/table that can accommodate 6 people, which would be understandable for them to choose if there was 6 of them, but it was a couple…

notice all the dog stuff on the wall

Cockpunch to All dog owners and their stinking, slobbering hounds. Cunts.

15 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

You’ve met mine then? That’s her down pat.

2 Likes

anyone know a pub with a Alpaca corner?

5 Likes

And you can fuck off :angry:

7 Likes