The all-new shiny cockpunch thread

Exercise your right

These cunts. Because tyre pressures on Large Good Vehicles can be as high as up to 10 Bar or 145 PSI.

So if that drill bit snaps off, then it will be messy .

3 Likes

Cunts that cannot ask questions in a respectful manner; eg:

Where’s flat 94?

(my response was ‘good question’)

I’d have greeted the person; eg:

Good evening\ evening\ hello, do you know where flat 94 is?

Yes I’m in a foul mood. I cannot ‘people’ today.:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

8 Likes

Totally with you.

No salutation → something between a testy and and an extremely rude response.

1 Like

Politeness makes everyone’s lives easier.

There’s just no need to be short or rude.

6 Likes

go fuck yourself with your wanky etiquette.

3 Likes

This is all great and hilarious until you need or want something.

Self administration required for that.

2 Likes

Unless you are @rmsshipbroker

1 Like

You should have just replied, ‘Next to flat 94’ and walked on!

1 Like

The first rule of self recursion is self recursion.

92 would have made more sense :grinning:

Fuck you. :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Indeed, you’re not that short.

Having worked in the touristy bits of both London and Oxford, I was fairly often inexplicably mistaken for a competent person who might give a fuck and would have various information brusquely demanded of me.

My reply was always the same, and delivered in the best facsimile of an ‘Oxbridge’ accent that I could muster -

Frightfully sorry, I’m afraid I don’t speak English.

Responses varied from utter confusion through to livid anger; still, not so much as a picofuck was ever given.

4 Likes

A bloke I used to know was a ‘Security’ man at Tower Bridge
He was directly employed by The City Of London so had good working conditions and a decent pension when he retired.
A lot of people mistook him for a tourist guide and used to ask for directions to all sorts of London landmarks.
His answer was the same for 40 years.
‘North side of the bridge, No 13 bus’

As you probably know the No13 bus doesn’t run anywhere near Tower Bridge

1 Like

You were never tempted to direct anyone looking for Oxford University to Little Clarendon Street?

Used to take that to go to school, along the Finchley Road. And trips to/from the West End.

Well, most of me…

If they’re behind the wheel of a car then even helping polite people in the centre of Oxford can be a challenge, given what the authorities have done with the road system. Try explaining to someone who’s at the corner of George St and Magdalen St how to drive to Carfax. If they look out of their car window they can pretty much see Carfax. It’s a 300-yard, 3 minute walk away. But it’s a 1.4 mile, 8-12 minute (if you’re lucky) drive, and complicated too. And don’t even think about pulling over to let your passenger out when you get there. The buses don’t take prisoners.

1 Like