The all-new shiny cockpunch thread

This is the tories preparing us for NHS Privatisation:

1. wreck it
  2. blame the people trying to run it
  3. sell it to your mates for a peppercorn
  4. watch the £Trillions roll-in (to the Cayman Is., obviously!)
  5. sneer at all the annoying poor-people dying
  6. blame the poor for their poverty 'cos they can’t afford healthcare
  7. laugh yourself to sleep every night on a big bed of money
10 Likes

What I don’t get is that you can’t get emergency healthcare privately. They’ll happily do minor elective ops, but anything serious or urgent and you’re NHS. You can’t buy that kind of thing. It makes no sense.

Not for long

I’ve had some fairly major surgery done privately.

Granted, in the private wing of an NHS hospital.

You can, at volume. Doesn’t suit our small scale private provision but on a large scale it is certainly something that can be insured and hence bought.

Them: Hey guys! There’s a new thing!

Me: This looks cool. >orders thing<

Them: And there’s 20% off everything with this code! Even new releases!

Me: :man_facepalming:

CP to me I guess.

1 Like

Tl:Dr

Kill the poor.

1 Like

Its a very similar story here. Called ambo a few weeks ago for a female that had lost consciousness during an assualt. Over 10 minutes just to get through to control and then told its a cat 2 as she is breathing, ETA 8 hours.
With police tied up with such jobs and not to mention the numerous MH jobs its no surprise crime figures are on the rise.

6 Likes

Fucking mosquitos can have several trillion - I’m covered in bites despite keeping doors and windows shut as much as possible, and despite me hunting the nasty little fuckers down and splattering them as often as possible (7 so far tonight), yet they must flood in in droves every time we pass thru a fucking door!

CUUUUUUUUUNNNNTS! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Indoor plug in zapper?

1 Like

Not a bad shout Dave, but trouble with them I find is they kill everything else, but the bastard mossies ignore it.

Maybe I’ll buy a spacesuit…

Sacrifice an alpaca on the lawn?

Now there’s an idea

Larger sizes are available :wink:

1 Like

Funnily enough, not much bites them - their coat is famously so dense even fleas can’t reach their skin.

Make yourself an alpaca skin onesie :rofl:

Cunt that decided to operate a fucking washing machine until 23:45.

It’s fucking fucked and sounds like a Northern Line Train.

And I have had less than 5 hours sleep before the longest fucking shift.

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnt!

:rage::rage::rage:

Us to IT consultant: have you done thing on accounting database so we have it as we specified?
Him: yes (on a number of occasions)
Me: looks this morning and the answer is very obviously no.

Fucking scammers. Text after text telling me I’ve got a £400 energy rebate and to click on some dodgy website.

I find a quick shrug and delete gets me through those dark moments

1 Like

A lot of people will get taken in through. What a cultish thing to do to prey on people in that position. They need to make the phone and internet companies liable for the shit they spread and host

2 Likes